• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

need quick answer to demerol question

incubusted13

Bluelighter
so i still have these 3 50mg demerol pills, i'm not sure wat dosage will give me a good time. i have a tolerance of about 40-50 mg hydrocodone. is it ok to take all three pills?? need answers quick. thanks.

Eat all 3 and pray you feel SOMETHING. Demerol is very weak orally, just drop em all...

More crap advice. Chopping up 3 pills and shooting them, great idea.

Originally posted by Ayrios:
More crap advice. Chopping up 3 pills and shooting them, great idea.
Actually, 150mg injected is not an overwhelming dose IV. I was given that in the ER for one visit. It was actually quite pleasant. Now, shooting pills- not exactly easy, but it gets done ALL the time. Binders/fillers will have to be filtered out. Meperidine is readily soluble in water, so you could prep these pills for injection. From what I remember, Demerol pills do not contain any other adulterants besides the binders/fillers. Why the "excessive" warning about injecting these?
If iv-ing, I'd probably go with 75mgs for your first time. As I said, I received 150mgs IV, I was opiate naive at the time. I was in a lot of pain at the time so euphoria was reduced by that. Buyer beware and all that, but it's not an unreasonable suggestion.
doc

Why not snort them? Is there a terrible burn or something? Or is it because they are not very water soluble?

Originally posted by quale:
Why not snort them? Is there a terrible burn or something? Or is it because they are not very water soluble?
See above, they are very water soluble (meperidine). From what I hear, the burn is absolutely horrendous.
doc

Can you really remove all the filler crap though? I said it was a bad idea injecting 3 not because of the active content but all the powder.

just some advice on demerol dosages, at my peak opiod usage i was taking 10mg of fentanyl orally every couple of hours, one day i got ahold of some demerols and took 3(150mg) of them. i could barely stand up i was so trashed off of those 3, normally i look 100% sober on 10mg of fentanyl, i don't think there is much of a cross tolerance between demerol and other opiods so be careful

Could it have been mepergan forte or meprozine with promethazine in addition to meperidine?

Originally posted by Ayrios:
Can you really remove all the filler crap though? I said it was a bad idea injecting 3 not because of the active content but all the powder.
Is it totally endorsed? No. Is it unheard of? No. People bang OC's... I haven't. A friend has (quite a bit too). MS contins (misties) get banged a lot. Actually, I would suspect demerol (again, without other additives) to be one of the easier to prep for IV since there are no time-release mechanisms to deal with. I have NOT shot demerol that was in pill form. I know one or two folks that have. Again, not endorsing. Just stating that it's not suicide to try so.
However, there are some real risks of OD's with Demerol. I believe the problem is one of the metabolites is very dangerous above a threshold. 150mg is a theuraputic dose, however.
doc

Blah blah. This is NOT crap advice, I promise. I didn't say to inject all THREE pills at ONCE, that's retarted. 50mg of Demerol IV is a FINE dose even with a tolerance. Eating all three would be a perfect waste of the shit. Ayrios, please, unless you've shot Demmies before then do NOT jump to conclusions. Meperidine is VERY soluble in water. The pill binders are NOT. If you gently heat the solution, it's EASY to filter the crap out. And for those who don't know, Demerol pills are VERY small, smaller than an OC 10 and EASILY dissolve. They should be shot, just filtered FIRST. There's some firsthand advice for ya...
PS: Don't snort it. It burns like a muthafucker.

Ok, I thought this pretty much only applied to dilaudid. I still say snorting them is a shit idea.

Definitely snort them, I am NOT joking. It is so good, but yes they do burn a lot. Since there isn't very much powder to snort it will all get up your nose. I snorted 100 mg of demerol once and it was the best high i've ever had from opiates (better than 20 mg oral oxycodone and better than 28 mg oral hydrocodone). Snort it, it's worth the burn.

Meperidine is VERY soluble in water. The pill binders are NOT. If you gently heat the solution, it's EASY to filter the crap out.
Explain this one to me...
First, with OC's, heating the solution to any extent breaks down the binders to some extent. Infact, you're suppossed to use the coldest water possible without it actually being frozen. This way you can simply stir your solution and when you draw it up in an exceptionally tightly packed cotton, you're getting very little binders and other crap.
And for those who don't know, Demerol pills are VERY small, smaller than an OC 10 and EASILY dissolve.
LOL.. who the hell said that was a lot of powder earlier? Hahaha. That's about as good as it gets for a pill you're going to try to inject.
Definitely snort them, I am NOT joking. It is so good, but yes they do burn a lot. Since there isn't very much powder to snort it will all get up your nose. I snorted 100 mg of demerol once and it was the best high i've ever had from opiates (better than 20 mg oral oxycodone and better than 28 mg oral hydrocodone). Snort it, it's worth the burn.
For someone that doesn't want to inject their drugs, in this case since Demerol is so weak orally, yes, snorting it would be appropriate in this case.
But for most other narcotic pills, it's wasteful and inefficient. I just wanted to mention that because so many people seem to think that because a pill is prescribed by a doctor that you can't get high if you eat them and instead you have to snort them, which is completely bullshit.

I'd snort them. It's the best way to get off on them besides the needle which I don't fuck with...

I have snorted them, and i will tell you that they will burn soo fuckin bad you will have tears running down your face..