Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Suggestions for a private nursery

Don Quixote

Bluelighter
evening all,

having recently planted my second attempt at peyote and san pedro (the original attempt crashed and burned, or more precisely, drowned under the accidental over watering of the father's morning run with the milkbottle)

having had a week and a half of very nice 'winter' weather, where the day was quite warm and sunny, i decided to try a few plants from seed, though i'm somewhat apprehensive now that it's got quite a bit colder, and i'm not sure how this is going to affect germination chances, but we'll deal with that hurdle later. That and i have more seeds if need be, but i hope they take never the less.

I've got this burning desire to grow a private nursery. At the moment, i'd rather keep it legitimate and possibly start to incorporate more 'exotic' species into the fold at a later date when i have a better general knowledge of our natural wonders. So, having browsed several legal to own and grow plant order websites (which are almost all down now due to winter) i'm curious as to what exactly i should start with. Looking at some of the websites when they were open for business, i was immediately overwhelmed by the sheer number of plants that i can obtain for ornamental purposes yet contain some intriguing compounds.

So, other than L. Williamsii and T. Pachanoi, what would you suggest?
keep in mind that the above (particularly williamsii) takes quite a while to grow, so i am in it for the long haul. I've no real technology at the moment so anything too delicate is probably out of my ability to sustain it.

I shall await with baited breath, the replies to my first legitimate BL thread :D

Some of the acacia species may interest you, they're native species as well.

You could even grow some syrian rue and have an Ayhuasca garden!

Acacia would be such a breeze to grow in Australia, what with it being incredibly well suited to the climate. You seem like a psychonaught so I would imagine having a go at growing high yield DMT plants would be something you could enjoy.

Kratom maybe? Is it legal to grow? Im pretty sure salvia is out of the picture.

^ A Kratom site (which I can't link to, as it's a source) states that it may be legal to grow.

Salvia is out of the question as well.

Morning glory and Hawaiian Baby Woodrose would be OK to grow as well; Kanna could be grown, Khat I think is legal to grow as well but I'm not sure.

Try mimosa hostilis... I tried them but couldn't get them to grow I think I planted them at the wrong time of year.

If you like birds look around at bunnings for plants that attract them, or if you like butterflies they have specific plants that attract them as well... I know that's what I'll be doing when I own my own house.

Like Mr Blonde said morning glory would be good as well and Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Morning Glory has some really nice bluish purple flowers as well... Actually I think I might give those ones a go... Time to get some seeds hehehe.

Eh, things like salvia and kratom are illegal, but not many cops/LE could identify them.

Be careful with the morning glories; they will utterly choke your garden and natrives. Its a weed in Aus, so your better just picking seeds from the trillion zillion morning glory plants which grow all over melbourne.

Start your cactii (Peyote) growth just before summer; if from seed, array them in a small tray with a heating pad underneath for several hours at a time until they sprout. They need to be very gradually acclimatised to the sun...

I've succesfully grown San Pedro from cuttings, but failed and given up with seed; also psychotria viridis, which died after very sluggish and uneventful growing, salvia, which I smoked up and re-cut several times successfully, papaver (opium poppy) which are easy as all hell to grow, brugmansia savelons and datura stramonium which are both beautiful, giant sunflowers because they are fucken trippy beasts....Many of these plants are more suited for tropical climates, so if your in the northern parts of Australia you will have more luck. Have fun :)

^Passionflower is a very nice sedative I have found, extremely mild, but useful in decluttering the brain. As I've been withdrawing from benzo's, I have been drinking a lot of passionflower incanata tea. Nice and soothing with some lemons from out the back squeezed in :)

Pistachio said:
Acacia would be such a breeze to grow in Australia, what with it being incredibly well suited to the climate.

it depends which zone you're living in though...some acacias will not grow in regions where the temp. gets very cold in winter.

R.I.P my acacia 2003-2008 <3