• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Shit you should NEVER SNORT!

I know someone who snorted a zoloft and it had nothing but unpleasant effects.

caffeine pills. yeah i snorted caffeine pills, so what. :) don't do it kidz.
[ 09 June 2002: Message edited by: ReverendLenny ]

be careful with english speed. When 1g is sold for £5 you know the cut is high. It is usually cut with glucose by regular traficers who get this from healthfood stores. This is bad, but there was one unscrupulous sole; seriously this guy was notoriously trampy, skanky, unscrupulous, you name it... Some schizophrenic patients were gave him quite a bit of their pocket money so they could share out the billy. He bought 50% of what he should have got and cut the rest with bicarbonate of soda. Unknowingly I snorted a big line that the schitz woman offered me and it stung like hell. This one mainly applies to UK folk but the principle is clear cut.

A few things that caught my eye. SNorting the dramamine, ughh.. And what is the point of snorting something like Paxil?

Originally posted by discomunki:
uhhhh.... wth were u snorting Pseudophedrine for? its a nasal deconjestant
Because if you take quadruple dose the effects are a bit like speed and a bit like MDMA (closer to speed tho')
In pill from it is not that bad a thing to do when you have no money for real drugs. Just don't even think of snorting it!!!!!!
Harry

My dumbass also tried sniffing Zyprexa once. This shit does fuck you but not necessarily in a good way. But when you sniff it, the powder gellifies in your nose and when you sneeze, you just might fling strange yellow snot thru the air, hitting unexpecting passerbys. This is funny if you're in a crowded place.

soooo how many sudaphed are u talkin about taking? like 8? .. id like to try that sumtime
[ 09 June 2002: Message edited by: discomunki ]

Don't. He's a very rare person if he actually enjoys it. I have a feeling he was kidding though.

I'd even go as far as to say Ritalin.
Whenever I snort that, I always get these white goobers that go down the back of my throat and make me gag.
Also, snorting doesn't burn especially, but the comedown for me is absolute HELL. No more Rits for tommy...

Damn Ketamike, that's a pretty vivid picture. Yellow, gellified, snot balls that have therapeutic amounts of zyprexa in them...
I would advise against snorting generic valium (diazepam). I snorted two of them at a party and they didn't burn at all. But the next day, I blew my nose and the kleenex was covered with bloody snot. My sinuses felt really dry the whole day too. I tried this again a month or two later and had dried blood inside my nose the next day. Still, it could just be me, but that is the only time I have ever had bloody nostrils after snorting a pill.

EW why in the world would you snort Zyprexa??! I would figure that would make you fall asleep considering its in the Anti-Psychotic/Tranquilizer catergory (if i remember correctly) Why rail any psych med for that matter? i've heard Depakote burns and tastes really horrible, as im assuming for all Anti-Convulsant...a friend of mine got ahold of my lithium and snorted some,....he said it was fine...

1) Ketamine. It's much better, and doesn't clog your sinuses up, if you inject it. This actually has a biochemical basis, as oral/sublingual/nasal/rectal ketamine is partially metabolized to nor-ketamine before reaching the brain, whereas injected K is not.
2) 2C-T-7 has THE WORST BURN (by at least an order of magnitude) of any drug I've encountered, but I still prefer to snort it b/c the other methods of administration have harder long-term effects (during the trip) on my body.

I've got you all beat. Never EVER snort tequila. I cannot stress this enough, no matter how drunk you are, no matter how much money someone offers you to do it, NEVER EVER snort tequila. I learned my lesson the hard way.

Do not snort ANTIDEPRESSANTS...i.e. Remeron, Prozac, Paxil, Celexa, Zoloft, Wellbutrin, Zyban, etc
AD's do not have recreational value, no matter how many you eat or how many you snort.

Funny I just came across this thread because 5 minutes ago I just tried snorting tramal ...I don't care If it magicaly turns into heroin never again ....ouch.

i like snorting tequila - it's absinthe you should watch out for ;)

i like vicodin, percoset, and lortabs to snort?! they never gave me an uncomfortable burn. never ever ever try to snort ephedrine. i sat on my package of them at school one day and they were all in shambles so i cut them up and attempted to snort them. bad bad idea!
p.p.

Muwhaah I just got a script for zoloft so it's a good thing I came across this. A few years ago before I knew shit about drugs i snorted Celexa and Wellbutrin once each, and like fairnymph said it obviously (from its action) can't do anything.
I've always found snorting dextroamphetamine a very enjoyable experience, the powder almost "tastes" good in my nose and down my throat. Very mild.
Things that are *** to snort:
Easy: Oxycontin, Dextroamphetamine, Amphetamine.
Medium: Wellbutrin (but why), Ritalin, Hydrocodone, Morphine Sulfate
Terrible: Celexa, Zoloft, Yocon, Dxm (augh!)

Originally posted by xxxFRIARxxx:
I'd even go as far as to say Ritalin.
Whenever I snort that, I always get these white goobers that go down the back of my throat and make me gag.
Also, snorting doesn't burn especially, but the comedown for me is absolute HELL. No more Rits for tommy...

I would totally agree... I have never done any drug with as bad a comedown as snorted ritalin.. THe comedown from 100mg adderal was less depressing than that of 40 mg ritalin!