• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Whats the best cheapest over the counter high you can get?

rhtips

Bluelighter
I've tried Duster...WOW
and Corcidin...pretty cool
Never tried cough medicene...
But I know you guys have favorite cheap highs you run out to eckerds and wal mart to get when it comes close to pay day and your outta money..lol
SPILL ALL

My cheapest over the counter high is marijuana!
I love Holland :)
Apart from that, there really aren't any good OTC high's, they're all dirty and terribly unhealthy in some form or another. DXM is probably the best of the OTC highs, but I've found even that to be a little to dirty for my tastes. YMMV however.

DXM (from cough syrup)
nitrous (from whipped cream cans)
Still, illegal drugs are much better. :)

OTC highs suck, and if they didn't they wouldn't be OTC. I hated DXM, and did a lot of research on nutmeg, drammamine, and the other things that people talked about. There is a reason people aren't getting high off of these. I agree that Nitrous is probably the best that is still somewhat legal. Duster is just going to rot your brain away. Do a lot of research before fucking around with dosages above the recommended. Remember, even aspirin and tylenol can kill you.

Do you have any idea how much money it would cost to keep youself high near to 24hours on duster? Sure as hell more than a couple bags of h.
Rat poison was a flippant response but it is supposed to point out that the question itself is ill-posed. Are all mentally altered states to be measured the same including those produced by terribly harmful agents duster, or at the extreme rat poison? How do we convert units of one high into units of another? Is strangulation (free) or huffing at your moms natural gas line (free) considered highs then they have the cheapest per unit price.
If we are to answer which OTC drugs we personally like personally I am sympathetic to benadryl (tho I wouldn't use it to get high just to induce sleep with some warm wacky dreams). Nitrous is one of the few OTC products I would use to get actually high...but it is best in combination with psychedelics.
BTW did you pick your products just to get flamed...or are you unaware of the possible health problems with doing Corricidon for the DXM high (you can probably get high off the CPM like benadryl but I don't really know and it appears to be farely unsafe.) I presume you mean corrcidon cough and cold or something like that which has DXM in it when you say you have gotten high off corrcidon...or do you mean pure CPM?
[ 07 June 2002: Message edited by: quale ]

rhtips: DXM seems to be a very "raw" drug that can rock people's worlds pretty bad - but with good setting, aptitude and responsibility it is amazing, one of my favorite psychedelics.
quale: Chlorpheniramine Maleate is definately not safe for recreational use, and furthur would not provide any effect at all. Benadryl is an antihistamine/anticholinergic - and the latter is what produces the hallucinatory effects. CM does not do this and at best /w a high dose you will be somewhat sick if not violently ill or dead.

Originally posted by rhtips:
and Corcidin...pretty cool
Never tried cough medicene...
SPILL ALL

Umm.. I believe Coricidin IS cough syrup.
My favorite and cheapest OTC high, hmm? Tussin, my friend. Not only the cheapest (for me... I'd rather have N20 instead of duster which I'm pretty sure is cheaper) but its the BEST one, IMMHO, as well. Go Tussin. Can't beat Mr. Robo.

Yes I realize that benadryls high is caused because of its anti-cholorogenic effect. However, I was unaware whether CPM had this effect as well. In fact this paper seemed suggestive.
That they in fact did. Of course it could be stimulating for some other reason and I would love to hear it. Now some knowledgeable person will probably explain why it is more dangerous than benadryl (maybe it has more peripheral to CNS effects).
Almost anything will provide some effects in some dosage.