• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

demerol 50mg? compared to oxy

flowdawg

Bluelighter
i was going to take demerol 50mg orally. how does it feel, how is the "high" opposed to say an oc40 or X amount of oxycodone???i also hear you puke on these alot...??

I've never had Demerol Orally. The only time I've had it was IVed at the hospital, and let me tell you: 50mg put me in a state of extreme bliss. Of course, it was even nicer when I explained to them about my tolerance, and they came back with a 100mg shot... :)
I don't know if this answers your question, but try to find out if you can safely bang these. If so - it is worth it...

It depends on how much oxy. You would feel pretty damn good off 50mg of demerol, having no tolerance, even with I was great. 20-30mg of oxy might, straight, put your head in the toilet for a while(opiate virgins). Demerol is very euphoric for me and I am very coordinated in every way while on it.
Once, I ripped the 50mg demerol 3 hours post of an oral dose of 40mg of hc tussive. I felt 'perfect'. Not sleepy, wired, or brain dead, just pure fucking bliss!!!
If I plan on doing demerol in the future, I would take it orally. I've only snorted two opiates, demerol and oxy(2 times and ~6 times), so I don't have much experience with other methods of delivery. I'm satisfied with oral use.