Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Please welcome our new mod: Mr Blonde!

hoptis

Bluelight Crew
He's been a contributor here for some time now and volunteered to join in pushing you guys around so please make him feel welcome :)

:D

YAY MR Blonde.......welcome to the cleanup party :)

addit- just noticed your post count ......looks like im still the noob mod poster here :)

Last edited:
Im only a nOOb on here, but a mod on another forum....

So know how great it feels and the work you must have put it!

Congrats Mr Blonde!

But prepare for your nation to get thrashed at cricket soon!! mwhahahaha!! ;)

Just thought I'd bring me saltwater crocodile, Tiny, over here to help out Mr. Blonde with all the ruffians...

Congrats Mr Blonde another mod job I bet your going to be kept even busier now...

Good luck with the extra workload I know I couldn't handle it with the amount of assignments I have to complete. Hope it all goes well!

Another great choice!
14.gif

Congrats Mr Blonde, I'm sure you'll enjoy being part of the very capable Aus Mod Squad

Member#1 said:
Im only a nOOb on here, but a mod on another forum....

So know how great it feels and the work you must have put it!

Congrats Mr Blonde!

But prepare for your nation to get thrashed at cricket soon!! mwhahahaha!! ;)
Oh he knows. He has already been keeping the knuckle heads over in OD in check for a bit.

im telepathic, i knew this would happen before he was promoted;)

congrats dude and keep the good work up buddy

Mr. Blonde... didn't you just become a mod of Other Drugs? (May be wrong)

What do you do for work? How do you put so much time into Moderating?

Good luck anyways, and all the best with whatever it is you do away from the computer! :)

What is the work load of being a moderator, how many hours a day are you on?

What do you do for work? How do you put so much time into Moderating?

I'm a student and I work casually at a grocery store. I manage to put a lot of time into moderating because if it weren't for BL I probably wouldn't use the computer that much at all, and I spend a lot of time practicing guitar and it's not too hard to read through threads while I'm doing that. Plus the course I'm doing I only have to go a few hours a week plus studio time, so that equals a lot of free time I struggle to fill up.

What is the work load of being a moderator, how many hours a day are you on?

Um, not sure... a couple of days last week I've been on a lot due to having a chest infection, so I've had to stay home and miss work/my course and I've been on here constantly. Usually a few hours otherwise, I'm a night owl and so spend time on BL unable to sleep. =D

Thanks for the congrats everyone! It's good to be here! ;)

I'm from Brisbane; was born in Canberra but moved up to the Sunshine State with my family about six years ago. I much prefer it up here, but right now it's too cold at night for my liking... not good tripping weather. =D

congrats.

though it's second hand knowledge already, i'd like to congratulate supreme overlord Mr. Blonde, and may rest easy that he is out there, somewhere, cleaning up my internets :D

If you can handle OD then I'm sure you will have no problem with Aus Drug Discussion, possibly the best board on Bluelight, with some of the best posters I've had the pleasure of interacting with anywhere.