Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

getting single sharps

scattered_raver

Bluelighter
Is there any places (Brisbane/QLD) that you can get needles without having to buy a shit load. Only need one so don't wanna buy a box ><

Any needle and syringe program (NSP) will give u one for free, and all the other stuff you'll need. Most health centres have one or will certainly tell you where to go. Or you could just buy one from almost any chemist. Just ask for a 1ml insulin syringe. About a $1.

For free needles in Brisbane go to:

Biala - 270 Roma St, opposite the fire station (24 hours a day)

QuIHN - 89-101 Gipps St, Fortitude Valley (Mon - Fri 9 - 5)

Minimum is a two pack at needle & syringe programs in Qld.

If this is your first time shooting I think its great your taking precautions and deciding only to get one, alot of the time when I buy 5 packs I get the impulse to use all of them, whereas if I only had 1 or 2 rigs that probably all id use for then.

I'm in Brisbane and only have experience with Biala, as Flex said I believe you have to get two sharps minimum which should suit your purposes.

If you can man, leave it. Shooting drugs has a lot a complexations. And once you start shooting its really hard to go back to other methods for most people.

Thanks guys ill try a chemist when i can, otherwise just leave it

Out of curiousity, why don't you want to try one of the needle exchanges?

dnaenterprises1@ya said:
If you can man, leave it. Shooting drugs has a lot a complexations. And once you start shooting its really hard to go back to other methods for most people.

I probably will, i really wanted to try booting speed though. Been smoking it since i started, and my mate is an old time iv'r. Ive never asked or been offered, but as the supply is about to end and i dont think ill ever find gear as good i thought i might try it when i can't really form a habit.

more or less just wanna see the full potential of speed

Mr Blonde said:
Out of curiousity, why don't you want to try one of the needle exchanges?

Didn't know you could get singles, and don't wanna go to biala.
Its just something i've been considering, but not enough to go mish'ing it for fits.

Didn't know you could get singles, and don't wanna go to biala.
Its just something i've been considering, but not enough to go mish'ing it for fits.

Ah OK then... well if your friend is a IV'er, why don't you get the smallest amount you can from online and give him the needles you don't need? Or visit the place in The Valley if that's closer.

Yep, injected speed is a completely different ball game brother. It's quite nice, but make sure you don't miss your shot though; hurts like a motherfucker and leaves you bruised for a while at the very least. :\

Also, if you're injecting the 'base' stuff (i.e. not shards or high quality ice), then no matter how good it is I'd suggest using a micron filter when you IV.

Booting speed is definitely a different experience it's so much better then eating or smoking hit the rush is just so much stronger... I only ever done it once and it was fucking awesome I got my mates older brother to do it for me so I would miss he had been booting for 20+ years so he knew what he was doing.

Once he pushed the plunger that was it almost instant you could feel it just hit you the only bad thing about it is that you get dragon breath which is the terrible taste of it coming up the back of your throat.

This stuff was really good base haven't seen speed like it ever again although base was really good 4 years ago

you just want one pick and you dont want to waste the extra five dollars to get four more? dude even if I told you a place where you could get one it would probibly cost you $5 in fuel. Just ease the tension on the purse strings mate and splash out on a fit pack.