• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Okay to mix T3's with generic T1's?

dan0125

Bluelighter
I don't have any better opiates around, so I took seven Tylenol 3's (210mg codeine/2100mg APAP total) and two Panadeine which contain 8mg codeine/500mg APAP each. The T3's are the normal ones from a local pharmacy, the other ones are from an overseas pharmacy. I don't see why they wouldn't interact together, just figured I'd ask while I wait for my 226mg dose to kick in.
btw I'm not drinking so I'm not worried about 3100mg of APAP.
[ 19 May 2002: Message edited by: dan0125 ]

I've mixed T3's & T1's a few times but they were name brand not from overseas pharmacies. As with the APAP you gotta tone that shit down. Taking that much is gonna kill your liver...

Why the hell did you even post this? Just to confirm exactly what you typed? That is correct, it hits yer stomache and it's all the same.. don't worry, 3g of APAP ain't shit...

The active chemical is essentially the same regardless of the synthetic route taken to prepare it. Make sure you have some tramadol on hand for the day after. That is what I did yesterday. I had two t3's + 4 x 15mg codeine (no APAP). Then yesterday I had 100mg tramdol. I woke up at 10:30AM this morning so you know that that the combo must have made me pretty mashed out. I think i'll take another now to see me through the day..

I actually took another 100migs tramadol around luch time. These are 12 hr time release beads though manufactured in the company that developed it(Germany). I feel that this is related to the thread title given that it is a synthetic codeine analogue. Just wondering what is considered a normal dose of tramadol for most users. DOn't most users get given the stronger opiates after the user has built a tolerance to the ones lower down the ladder?

Thanks for the replies, but yeah it was pretty dumb, I doubt I would've posted it if I hadn't already taken a bunch of T3's and got "forum-itus" a condition where one must post dopey threads when they are high just to talk to someone, haha.