Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Testing Reagent

shane2801

Bluelighter
Hi,

I have just tested a pill with a mandolin or marquis (not sure). I know that smell doesnt really mean anything but these pills ive just tested have that typical ecstasy smell.
The test came up with nothing. no colour at all.
I purchased the kit in feburary and used it about 2 months ago and it worked perfect.
I noticed that when i got it out of the drawer this time the leaflet inside the cannister had turned black and eroded. I get the feeling maybe it has gone off or something?
Does anyone know how long these testers last? I think I read somewhere that they only last 3-6 months?

Ok well these testers have acids in them ... this is why you must use on a dinner plate and wash it throughly afterwards ...

you have obviously spilled some & or maybe you didnt put lid on properly and leaked slowly if the bottle was laying in a horizontal position...

If you got a no result with tester then don't eat the pills ...

next time you test a pill make sure bottle has lid on correctly .. and give a good shake before using ... also cut pill in half and scrape from the inside centre of pill ... this will give you 100% reaction or no reaction ...

Also what are the pills called ??? logo ? have you checked pillreports search function ?

If you got a no result with tester then don't eat the pills ...

by any chance do they smell chemically , sweet smell ?

and the taste of them like very sour and fizzywhen held on tongue like a citrus taste to them ?

Checked pillreports etc but found nothing. They definately smell chemically and sweet. Also they taste exactly how you described.. sour and fizzy.

just throw em out mate, if you the the thread above.. the taste you described is bzp and that shit is dangerous.

Yeah they are very likely the crap pills going around right now. Not the most pleasant high, if you do decide to take them then do your research on BZP and TFMPP first.

depending on how you keep your testers they can keep testing for six months. to be on the safe sude i would replace them every four months, they are pretty inexpensive.

$50 every four months to keep you and your friends safer thants approx the cost of two pills split between friends.

also the testers mandellin and marquis are slow to react if the ambient temp is cold of if they are cold-

if in doubt chuck em out......same with pills

Even when kits go "off", unless the liquid is very dark brown/black, then it should still react to some degree, if a reasonable amount of MDMA is present. It certainly sounds like your kit is past it's use by date, but I'd also suggest the pills contain little if any MDMA.

If throwing out your kit, you should always dispose of it properly. Eye wear should be worn whenever handling the kits, even when testing. If a reaction is strong enough, it might splatter and you do not want conc. sulphuric acid in your eye!

To dispose correctly, tip contents slowly into a bucket of water (wear eye protection). Add bicarb of soda, or sodium carbonate until the fizzing stops. Then pour down an outside drain.