• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

SA: How have the new "paraphernalia" laws affected you?

Jakeperson

Bluelighter
Definitely a lot more un-healthier methods of smoking will be taken up.

Ran out of cone pieces yet?

Do you make your own pipes and bongs now or do you just buy interstate?

I suggest you actually go into a headshop and see what they still have. I don't think the new laws have changed anything here in SA (apart from that one shop which had to close). No need to resort to harmful homemade stuff, thankfully.

Hopefully those that smoke actually realize this, instead of making their own.

Last edited:
My GF won't stop bitching at me about getting her pipe confiscated, that's about it :p

Pretty much everything is still available just have to ask around a little.

peaked said:
I suggest you actually go into a headshop and see what they still have. I don't think the new laws have changed anything here in SA (apart from that one shop which had to close).

I live in rural SA however. Home made stuff has become a lot more common.

I mean who seriously wants too rick their glass bong at a party, haha.

Well i bought a "designer water pourer" from my local off ya tree. If thats any indication of how serious this law is being taken.

Frozanics said:
Well i bought a "designer water pourer" from my local off ya tree. If thats any indication of how serious this law is being taken.

Stoners are such resourceful and unconventional thinkers. Artistic freedom > drug paraphernalia laws.

all smoking is un healthy lol!
im for this ban, for the reason that it will save some people from an agonizing and slow death.
thhe shear volume of smoke from a bong is bad ills for your little air sacks :(
i say, make tea :D or lots of cake :p

i live in sydney, and most ppl i know use homemade stuff even tho they could bother with the "real" stuff... real cone pieces are used more often then a real bong/stem tho.

Haha...looks like you guys have what happened here in QLD...it fuckin blows

I see little metal pipes and bongs and shit everywhere in QLD. Are they supposed to not be around?

ive looked everywhere in the city for a pipe, not one lol. but at the pattys market they sell them over the counter as they do for the crack pipes :D

resistance said:
all smoking is un healthy lol!
im for this ban, for the reason that it will save some people from an agonizing and slow death.
thhe shear volume of smoke from a bong is bad ills for your little air sacks :(
i say, make tea :D or lots of cake :p

Yes, this law will definitely stop people smoking out of bongs....8)

It sucks ass, I had to wait until I took a trip interstate to buy a new bong! Though you can just order them online.