eprom
boreta
lazer sword
si begg
tipper
audiovoid/layerz
jansten

so who do you like?

i cannot name any artists accept maybe steve bug, who some times spins glitch along with some glam, and richie hawtin who you can expect a few glitch tracks from. miss kitten has some killer glitch/tek/hop mixes that i jam, none of which i can name

but i do listen to a lot of it, and love it.

i will have to check out the artists you mentioned.

Saw edit for the first time recently. Had never heard of him, or actually of this whole genre, before. Not really my thing but pretty cool and a good crowd. :)

atri said:
glitch mob
edit
ooah
kraddy
eprom
boreta
lazer sword
si begg
tipper
audiovoid/layerz
jansten

dude... you really need to be living in california. glitch fully took over the scene here a little while back, and in fact i'd still be burned out on it and all of it's subgenre spawn if things hadn't leveled out. i think socal got it worse than norcal (due to the glitch mob being from LA) but we were absolutely saturated in this sound.

you might dig a friend of mine who is big on glitch, and was in fact quietly producing this style before it exploded as some sort of huge phenomenon. his production work is more glitchy than his mixes are, but you may appreciate it:

SeventhSwami on memekast

some of his production work is on his myspace page

this is a slightly older set of his. it's a mix of original work plus other artists: nye 2007

i think you've otherwise got the major players covered when it comes to glitch.

Not explicitly glitch music per se... but one of my favorite artists, The Flashbulb, has some pretty glitchy beats in a lot of his tracks. Not so much in his most recent album (Soundtrack To A Vacant Life), but moreso in slightly earlier works. Check out the album Kirlian Selections.

adding to the list:
mofomatronix
lunice
blingmod
megasoid

Not glitch hop but definately glitchy, same label as Tipper/EPROM

check out

Skeetaz
Bil Bless
The Desciple Grin
Kilowatts

incredible breaks/glitch/idm super intelligent and great live acts as well.

i understand
the disciple grin is also bil bless. i just figured if hes gonna mention him, he should mention all of hims.

^ of course :) we're venturing into different territory here anyway in my opinion (breaks, now with some glitchy elements) but we might as well include it all.

psychedelic gleam: do you live near dallas? that's a very texan list you've got there ;)