Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Meth HCL Ice Coke smokabele?

the red shark

Bluelighter
Hi, swim can apparently get meth hydrochloride/ice and cocaine mixed as a smokable form, this possible?

It would have to be freebase cocaine, aka crack, and as far as I know there isn't much of a market here in Oz, unlike in America. By that I mean, most people who use crack here make it themselves from their own coke; not many dealers sell crack as is.

It sounds extremely dangerous anyway; check out this thread about cardiotoxicity of cocaine and other stimulants. 8o

sounds like a very strange sales pitch and/or someone who doesnt have a clue what their selling

^ Yeah, like double stacked speed-based pills. Oh and these ones have some crack in them, so you dance longer! 8)

If there's more than about 20% coke, a tiny amount should have a numbing effect on the tounge. Coke can be smoked as the HCl form, but most will decompose. As Mr Blonde said, coke really needs to be in the freebase form if intended to be smoked..

I second the warning on mixing other stims with coke. As said, coke itself is a cardiotoxin, so anything additional which further increases heart rate/ BP etc, can place a great strain on the heart.

It might seem a little odd to hear of coke mixed with speed, but it's not completely unheard of. Some years ago, it was rumoured that a speed dealer round these parts purchased a larger amount of coke. Not knowing how to store it properly, he apparently left the bag open to the air and it went gluggy. Because he didn't know how to get the water out, the story goes that he simply cut his losses, mixed it with speed and sold it for a fraction of the cost he paid for it. Needless to say, it was alsso rumoured he went out of business pretty quickly.

Mr Blonde said:
^ Yeah, like double stacked speed-based pills. Oh and these ones have some crack in them, so you dance longer! 8)

double stack crack, yo!

sounds very unlikely to me this. as blonde said, theres not many dealers in aus who cater for the crack users. i know of only one guy who sells rocks and powder whereas everyone else is just powder.

And what does swim mean anyway

Someone who isn't me... But everyone knows their talking about themselves I thought it was against the rules to post shit with swim in it!

The red shark, that all sounds like crap to me not many people would do that and it would cost more then usual I'm pretty sure...

People don't freebase coke then sell it off cause their is no money to be made. I like to freebase mine and then smoke it on top of cones occasionally but it's not really worth it because the high doesn't last very long and it's a pain in the ass to do...

I think your mate is just trying to get yo to buy some shitty meth, he has probably cut it to much and it's got white shit in their and he is going to say that it's coke woo hoo but really it's crap meth. Then when you smoke it it probably won't do much and your mate will use the coke as an excuse.

in my eyes no one is a 100% trusted source, were talking about drugs and money in an unregulated industry which is notorious for not having the best morals.....friends or no friends

Sustanon said:
It means = someone who isnt me

Why did u delete my comment? Look it up man.

There were no posts from you removed from this thread?

Mr Blonde is being sarcastic; posting SWIM just readily indicates it is you that you're talking about in such posts.

It means = someone who isnt me

Why did u delete my comment? Look it up man.

I'm not King of BlueLight yet... only mod of OD, I don't edit things in this forum.

And I was being sarcastic, as Hoptis said, but in a way wasn't I also telling the truth? When Johnny Law sees someone saying SWIM they definitely read it the way I put it.

Speed mixed with a little bit of coke used to be quite popular in Brisbane in the mid 90's (possibly due to PD's story).
Was called 'crank' back then, last time I came across it would have been around 99/2000.
Haven't really heard of it since then though, but it was quite common in the circles I was in around that time.