• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Plant numbers for trafficable and commercial in Victoria??

dnaenterprises1@ya

Bluelighter
Hey guys, can someone tell me the plant numbers for what is trafficable and what is commercial in Victoria. I thought it was 20-100 was trafficable, 100-1000 commercial, and over 1000 large commercial. Is that right? Whats under 20 classed as? Thanks.

From the Democrats website (search/scroll down for Victoria):

Victoria - Under Victorian legislation, the use of cannabis is a summary offence with a maximum penalty of $500. Possession and cultivation are indictable offences. Possession of less than 50 grams (any part of the plant) for personal use att5racts a maximum penalty of $500 and possession of 50 grams or more for personal use a maximum penalty of $3000 and/or one year imprisonment. Cultivation of less than 250 grams (if not for trafficking) carries a maximum penalty of $2000 and/or one year imprisonment. 250 grams or more, or 10 plants, is counted as a trafficable quantity, and possession of those amounts is taken as evidence of trafficking. Victoria also has statutory procedures for dealing with first and second time possession/use cannabis offenders.

Cool, but what is over 10 plants and when does it become commercial?

11?

I'm not sure about commercial, I'll see if I can look it up. It's been a while since I've looked up drug laws in Australia, and I'm mostly interested in analogues laws anyway.

ETA: Well I'm having a hard time finding any info... I'm gonna give it a rest and see if anyone else can find anything. I found the Victorian Drug, Poisons and Controlled Substances Act, but it was the 'consolidated' version. :\

Last edited:
Thanks heaps Mr. Blonde. Yeah, i'm having a hard time finding details too. Some of our BL buddys must know. Anyone???