• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Best Way to take Norco

EmmaAddie

Bluelighter
Hi Everyone,
Was just prescribed NORCO which should be coming sometime next week. What's the best way to take it:
-empty or full stomach?
-will Xanax increase/decrease effects if taken simultaneously?
-chew or swallow?
Any info would be great! Thanks!

I usually fast for at leat 4 hours before taking narcotics, to ensure quickest possible absorption. Chewing/crushing might make it kick in a few minutes quicker, but if you have an empty stomach it shouldn't take long for the Hcl to dissolve them. I like to take 0.5mg of xanax with my usual dose, they go quite nicely together. But I would strongly suggest finding a good dose for each drug seperatly before combining them.

crush those babies up, get a few friends, cut out four lines that are all five feet long, and have a race!

Originally posted by djthaddeus:
crush those babies up, get a few friends, cut out four lines that are all five feet long, and have a race!
(sneezes) Gross! Don't tell him to do that. The best way to take it definitly does not include snorting. Just chew the things up and swallow w/carbonated beverage of choice.

NORCO a potent Opiate???how it compare to other opiod like drugs??

Originally posted by djthaddeus:
And then eat half a 100ug fent. patch. You know your opiates, sir.

Snorting Norco, or Vicodin, is kind of gross, but I get kind of bored with just eating them. And it is really not much grosser than doing a bunch of coke, because after about the first 10 inches you really can't even feel your sinuses (or for that matter the inside of your nose) anymore. Just don't choke!

To answers the one question that a poster asked Norco is a brand name for Hydrocodone/APAP 10/325, I was on them for about 8 months and have always enjoyed Hydro, like others have said crush or break em up for faster absorption, I always take my hydros on an empty stomach with pepsi, for some reason the carbonation I believe helps introduce the drug faster into the system(same way I guess alcohol absorbs faster when in carbonated drinks)
Don't snort them APAP burns like a mofo and from what I heard(not from experience) the fillers in the Norco can play hell on the mucus membraines and if it enters the lungs can cause some complications since they don't dissolve. But I have heard if by some ungodly reason you want to snort Hydro you could do a cold water extraction and evaporate the water so the hydro crystals are left and than snort the Hydro.
If you don't mind me asking why did you have Norco perscribed to you?

empty or full stomach? - Empty and it will hit you faster, however, taking it on an empty stomach could possibly make you feel sick ..
will Xanax increase/decrease effects if taken simultaneously? - Yup, benzos are wonderfull for so many reasons, one is that you will see a slight increase in the effects of several drugs, including opiates ..
chew or swallow? - Just swallow, no reason to bother chewing them when they disolve instantly..

I have never snorted Norco before, made a stupid assumption that they had the same inactives as Vicodin, and tried this last night (taking my own advice) and realized that they snort nothing like Vicodin. Ouch! Sorry for suggesting that. :(

You snorted it? Didn;t you READ the replies to this thread? Look, we are not L-7's like your teachers or police, we are fellow drug users and when we say DON'T SNORT IT you can be assured we have a reason for saying that .. also, Norco has the EXACT same shit in it as Vicodin, it simpy has less of it..
So, the moral of the story? When Other Drugs says "don't do it" .. well, DON'T DO IT!