Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Screamworld on Acid

scattered_raver

Bluelighter
This friday im going to screamworld (dreamworld @ night) and am planning on having a bit of acid. Ive done acid a few times, been in public before, but never anywhere as crowded as dreamworld.

Is there anything i should be taking into consideration if i go on acid?

ive never done trips b4 so i wouldnt know, im sure you will be right, just dont over do it i spose...?

Ahh i think you'll be right. I've done acid 5-6 times.. most at Doofs around lots of people dressed in trippy clothes and weird hairstyles.

I've been to dreamworld a few times (sober of course) i dunno if they run the rides at night? (Perth guy here) But i'd probably avoid them lol..

a) dont masturbate in plain sight
b) those big cartoon characters are really there, you're not losing your mind.
c) have fun! smile a lot!

marklar_the_23rd said:
a) dont masturbate in plain sight
b) those big cartoon characters are really there, you're not losing your mind.
c) have fun! smile a lot!

lollll

Could be a awesome fun night or could be the worst night of your life. Try and enjoy everything, like someone said above, theme parks are filled with funny characters/cartoons and pictures so just take that into account that they are there. Try to make it enjoyable trip hehe. You should be fine. If in doubt about rides, dont ride any (ie. Tower of Terror or Cyclone) as these will probably make you sick or trip out something shocking.

I'd have an easy night and mainly walk around with mates, enjoying the colours, lights and sounds. Only thing that might trip or scare ya is hearing screams from the people on scary rides hehe. :p

I reckon it would be mad there are places where you can just hang out by yourself if our getting a bit para about heaps of people...

I'm pretty sure the rides still go at night as well don't know if you could handle some of them on acid though..

lmao Marklar...

Any ride suggestions? Im thinking ill pass on the giant drop....i hate that sober :p

Anyone else been to screamworld before?

i reckon it could only be good
i've gone to raves like kryal, with a good 5000 people. tripping off my fuckin nut

the thing is, theres always going to be a place with not many people around.
the only thing i'd be worried about is long lines. and waiting. or being stuck on a ride tripping too hard and having no way to stop it.

but it'll be an experience, and i've noticed in the 40 odd times i've tripped now.
the survival instinct is always prevelant.
you're not exactly gonna try and hop out of a rollercoaster mid way in the air.

just don't watch final destination 3 before going lol

If you need to ask what you should take into consideration then maybe you are not ready to trip in an enviroment like this.

Its all about set and setting...think about where you are going to be and who may be around you. If you don't think you will have control over yourself then don't do it in a public family fun park.

Try doing a search to see if you come up with any other threads that may have some tips for you.

I'll leave this open for a little while longer to see what advice others may have, however if it becomes just a social thread it will be closed.

:) Hope you enjoy yourself if you plan on doing it
Lil angel15

My first time was at a festival in a very large crowd with no escape and some very definite and strong bad vibes, which is ironic considering the events name. Then again I am a very calm and relaxed person by nature. At times it was uncomfortable to a great degree but at no point did I feel like flipping out. At no time since then have I felt that way. But I often feel like the potential is there so don't take the experience lightly.

I would suggest to scout out a nice quiet place and keep a somewhat sober friend to look after you and also another friend taking LSD to adventure with :)

Also, if you have any benzos I would suggest taking them along just in case it gets too much for you. If you can't, maybe some codeine? I have never tried using it to ease anxiety you get from LSD, but it is freely available and I would assume it'd take the edge off some.

Iv used codeine before, I found it worked quite nicely. It was after Removed event and I was walking home tripping balls and would have been fine but all this strange stuff started happening in real life. First as I was crossing a bridge I saw a house boat that was half sunken, then I saw someone that had a really really melted looking face that really stood out and bothered me as I figured it was too real and I must have been too high. Turned out the guy was retarded and really did have a melted looking face. That was enough for me, I wasnt freaked out or anything just uncomftable so I took a roughly 300mg dose of codeine. I felt it come up and it wasn't so much for its anti-anxity effects but a feeling of something that I know really well. I under stood codeine while sinking ships and melty people I dont.

Odd things like that always happen every time I trip. The time after that I found a fiberglass bow and arrow in the middle of the suburbs.

How are you on acid in clubs? Iv always had a blast in them on acid so I think dreamworld would be fine. I just wonder if the rides might scare you into a bad trip.

Id really like to know your results because this is something I might do myself (great idea!).

Last edited by a moderator:
i have been to dreamworld (day time) before whilst tripping it was awesome fun, but if you hated the giant drop sober DONT go on it while tripping... i did that and pretty much thought i was going to die. everyone else i was with loved it and thought it was the most amazing sight ever. it would probably be a little scary in the dark if you lost your friends... maybe make a pretty visible and easy to find meeting spot if you lose them that you feel safe at. the tower of terror was an awesome rush and the rapids ride is fun (but might be a little cold at night atm) not sure if they show the movies at screamworld but the bear movie they showed when we went was amazing.

i think most people going to screamworld are there to have a fun time, just keep in mind that there are alot of security and workers around, and people who arent going to be taking drugs so dont go too crazy and bring attention to yourself because it might turn nasty then.

have an awesome time, i really want to go to a screamworld night...

you should try going to the "once a year show held in brisbane" whilst tripping.... its way better (a little more blurry and full on tho), and its even more warped when you look at peoples faces cos everyone looks like a carnie! fun times!

I dunno, i think its something you wont know until you try. My recomendation, try it, cause if ya dont, ull always be left wonderin.

A good mate of mine and two of his friends went to the place in question quite a few years ago. They were arrested by half a dozen Police (in 3 seperate cars) in the car park, their car was searched. Drugs and paraphernalia were found, and they all spent the day in cells and all ended up in court with records.

They were making their way into the park and security/staff were suspicious of them, and they must have called the Police.

I wouldn't recommend taking any drugs into public at all.

i think it would be pretty good fun.
i have been under Lucy's spell whilst wondering around Luna Park (sydney) and it was amazing.
but i guess dreamworld is a way bigger place and things could quite possibly f*** up for you if you weren't 100% in the game.

You'll have a ball! I did my first ever acidtrip in Dreamworld back in '96 with a Thai epileptic. He had a minor seizure on the Thunderbolt, but he reckoned what really did his head in was the IMAX theatre. I have to agree, THAT was amazing.

Also they have cool animals and stuff....which just KNOW you're tripping, they can tell. Especially the emu's . FUCK !:D

Klue said:
A good mate of mine and two of his friends went to the place in question quite a few years ago. They were arrested by half a dozen Police (in 3 seperate cars) in the car park, their car was searched. Drugs and paraphernalia were found, and they all spent the day in cells and all ended up in court with records.

They were making their way into the park and security/staff were suspicious of them, and they must have called the Police.

I wouldn't recommend taking any drugs into public at all.

Damn! We had bongs in the carpark! It was dead back in '96.