Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill info request - White heart - Sydney

Lotta Cooties

Bluelighter
Hi, a friend of mine wants to know if anyone has come across this batch of hearts? They're slightly smaller than the white hearts that contain a good amount of MDE.

Details

Name: White Heart
Colour: Off white / Beige, with noticeable light brown specks
Logo: Heart
Height: 5 mm
Diameter:8 mm
Scored: Yes
Bevel: Yes
Texture: Hard
Smell: Strong chemical smell
Taste: Bitter
Tested: No

http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/4812/whiteheartbs9.jpg

Looks similar to the ones i had, but if ur sayin theres two batches then i dno

yeh ive had them on 4 different occasions. theyre pretty good. havent tested them but they are strong. i usually get a few visuals and hallucinations towards the end of my roll so im guessing there is mda in them but i deff get the love up feeling and strong euphoria.
they have a tendency to make me want to sit and just enjoy the good feeling rather then dance tho

Flinch said:
Looks similar to the ones i had, but if ur sayin theres two batches then i dno

Im with Flinch.

I've had white hearts before, that look exactly like that.. very good. But if this is a different batch, i dunno.

these look pretty identical to some that i have been getting on over the past month or so.
seemed to be really enjoyable. smashed me pretty damn hard on all occasions.

a large dose of MDMA can make you hallucinate as your body converts some of it into MDA

@Lotta Cooties how do you know the hearts contained MDEA?

Im not sure if i had the same ones. Check pillreports under my name in the au section. Mine had meth+mdma they were very good.

mister said:
a large dose of MDMA can make you hallucinate as your body converts some of it into MDA

@Lotta Cooties how do you know the hearts contained MDEA?

found a thread on pill reports which matched its description, they're very chunky, are slightly damaged, crumble very easy, and leave a lot of residue in the bag. also, mde has a very distinctive taste.
as far as i know there are 3 batches. one containing mde, another about the same size but more solid which is medium strength, and these smaller ones.

Yeah, i had some wicked visuals on the comedown of these (I also had 4g of mushies and 2 tabs as well durin day tho)

One was i saw bout, 30 or so people like creatures that looked like seagulls as well wit wings jumping up n down n flapping there wings and they had striped lad polo shirts on.

And the 2nd was i saw two lil children running around on a hill, i saw one had a red dress n it was wooshing everywhere in the wind. So i went, wtf are kids doin playin on the hill at 4am, and he went. Dude, thats a sign. I had to go closer for it to change back.

Flinch said:
And the 2nd was i saw two lil children running around on a hill, i saw one had a red dress n it was wooshing everywhere in the wind. So i went, wtf are kids doin playin on the hill at 4am, and he went. Dude, thats a sign. I had to go closer for it to change back.

Ahaha, nice.

Yeah, i had some wicked visuals on the comedown of these (I also had 4g of mushies and 2 tabs as well durin day tho)

One was i saw bout, 30 or so people like creatures that looked like seagulls as well wit wings jumping up n down n flapping there wings and they had striped lad polo shirts on.

Also, i saw these lil girls runnin around on the hill, one with a red dress, n i went to my mate, wtf are lil kids doin playin at 4am, and he went, dude, thats a sign, and i had to go closer to see it.

lol at flinches post.

but as i said, if these hearts are the same as the ones i have been getting, then stock up. because they are good :D

[eK] said:
lol at flinches post.

but as i said, if these hearts are the same as the ones i have been getting, then stock up. because they are good :D

agreed very decent

SWIM ended up taking one at a rugby league event. Took exactly 20 minutes before it came on, right as he entered the sitting area. Says they're absolutely stunning, the come up was really intense. The peak lasted around 40-50 minutes before the effects began to diminish. 4 hours later he mentions that he felt no come down, felt absolutely great like he hasn't taken any mdxx substance at all. Despite the short duration, it was by far one of the strongest he's come across in a very long time. There were some mildly altered visuals, most likely it's not mdma alone, could contain a good dose of mda or mde. 10/10

friends of mine have tried hearts from 2 of the batches, both with very good reports. one of the batches definitely has amphetamine present as they couldnt sleep for quite a while

^^ yeah i think i noticed some hectic speedy effects when i had these.
but they weren't shitty speedy outcomes, they were strong, full on feeling doses.

I've been offered a couple of white hearts recently, Im just wondering if any BL's in perth have had any white hearts lately? Im hoping that they are the same ones in this post but obviously without even seeing them they could be from anywhere? just curious if these have made it here to Perth?

are they in the shape of white hearts or circle?

if mentioned sorry not the brightest tool today