Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Jouney To The Center of the Earth (in 3-D!!!)

EA-1475

Bluelighter
This is not so much a movie as it is just a showcase for a lot of cool special effects and 3-D fun. The plot, script and acting are pretty thin. Take away the 3-D stuff and what's left is about the quality of a sci-fi channel made-for-TV movie.
But damn, the 3-D effects are fucking dooooooooooooooope!!!! Extremely realistic 3-D. I flinched at least half dozen things coming out of the screen.
Now, normally, I'm not one to recommend movies based on effects alone. But if you have some psychodelics and high quality weed, this movie is a must see. See it before the 3-D fad dies down.

I'm not sure if I will check this out. I was immediately put off by it since I have read the book by Jules Verne and I know the movie wont be able to stand up to the classic story, especially with a tart like Brendan Fraiser playing in the lead. From the trailer alone I found numerous inaccuracies that didn't jibe with the book ... I'm usually not a book to film purist but this one annoyed me since it is so obviously trying to be a big blockbuster.

There's not a poll for this movie?

I saw this on Monday and I LOVED IT!

The 3d was really cool, and I went in to the movie thinking that the dialogue and everything else was going to be crappy, cause that's what I had been told by the newspapers and blogs, but I thought the dialogue and script and everything else was great, especially considering it's a PG movie.

I don't like Brendan Frasier, but he was really good in this movie. The Icelandic girl was very sexy, and the cinemaphotography was fantastic!

I give this movie 25 stars.

I hope they come out with the Atlantis movie in 3d, and keep Frasier and the girl for it!