Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

acid vs pillz

Sik_Biatch

Greenlighter
hey guys
i take pills on a regular basis, i have never tried acid and was wondering if i could get some personal views on it, is it any good to take n still hit up the clubs.??

[Edit- Removed some content. Try to keep away from taking about the availibility of drugs. Thanks. lil angel15]

Last edited by a moderator:
Its a totally different drug. Its not a club drug and it wont make u wanna dance. If its ur first time do it a home with close friends. I droped sum acid couple of weeks ago and i regret it a bit takin it at the club and im experienced. Ive triped hundred of times on shrooms and acid. Just be careful. This is one of the drugs u have to respect otherwise ull end up in a bad trip.

Most pills these days are shit I would say don't waste your money and stick with the acid much better IMPO...

If you can come across some good ones I would say grab them up and save them because they would be good. I don't do pills these days cause their all shit and just stick with the acid but if you are looking at going clubbing I would suggest like a 5 pack or 10 pack of pills or something...

If it's good clean acid you should love it, you will get the nice clean body rush from it and awesome visuals. Seeing as it will be your first time I suggest you be in a environment you are very comfortable in other wise you may freak out.

Acid is a great drug you have such great fun on it... It sort of entertains you where as with other drugs you have to entertain yourself..!

^ Speak for yourself, I can dance for hours on acid. That is my favorite thing to do! I think it is more rewarding to just chill with a good friend or two and just hang close to home and do what you want but there is something to be said for taking it at a club/event. I do both.

I think a main difference between the two that may be cause for concern is the potential for paranoia. LSD can cause delusions like that everyone around you knows that you are high and they are all planning on busting you in a sting any second. Though this is more likely in a more confusing environment i.e. a club. Also LSD will last waaaaay longer. There are tons of differences. Just read some trip reports to get an idea.

Yeah dancing on acid is one of my favorite things to do while on it. Especially if i close my eyes.. cause i feel like i become merged with the music, its quite amazing.

But this was around other people on acid, so people were more accepting of how your acting. Never tried it in a club, but i imagine it'd be a bit of a scary environment, i dunno.. i freak out around really drunk people when on acid, cause i feel like they know im tripping and are going to do something, lol.

This is for a person who has never done acid before... I don't think sik biatch would want to take it in a club environment for his/her first time.

Don't get me wrong I love going out on acid or 2c-e in clubs/events it just sort of mixes things up a bit lol. I love all the colours on it when your out..

hey guyz thnks for that!!
didnt think id get so manii replys!
be suree ta take o everyones advice n do a lil more research on it!
by the looks of it all i mighttt juz stik to tkn pillz, n try tha acid at home wit a few friends

Thanks!

^ Sounds like a good idea; Acid Parties are the shit, brother. =D

I find a good dose of LSD will really put me out of it... I find it hard to talk or communicate much, and go into a child-like state pretty much; so I don't think I'd do it in a club, but that's just me.

Mr Blonde said:
^ Sounds like a good idea; Acid Parties are the shit, brother. =D

I find a good dose of LSD will really put me out of it... I find it hard to talk or communicate much, and go into a child-like state pretty much; so I don't think I'd do it in a club, but that's just me.

Hit the nail on the head there!
Acid for me is just like being a kid again, and as such I try and treat it how it makes me feel (Going outdoors, doing colouring books, playing games)
Clubs are a little to past paced and unstable, especially if it your first time tripping.
Small group of close friends who you wont feel silly saying stupid shit to!

Sustanon said:
Its a totally different drug. Its not a club drug and it wont make u wanna dance. If its ur first time do it a home with close friends. I droped sum acid couple of weeks ago and i regret it a bit takin it at the club and im experienced. Ive triped hundred of times on shrooms and acid. Just be careful. This is one of the drugs u have to respect otherwise ull end up in a bad trip.

It's all subjective man. I love dancing away on acid to good psytrance/prog. Would rather do it outdoors but I can do it in a club just as easily.

To the OP: In my humble opinion, acid is a far superior drug in terms of effects and the potential benefit. However, there is more of a chance for things to go wrong and to have a difficult or bad trip on acid than it is on E.

Chalk and cheese really. The two together is a whole other kettle of fish.

i'm in the same boat, having wanting to trip and been so used to e, one day i think i will give it a shot in a safe environment, i really enjoyed 2cb i didn't get visuals off it but it was a different experience which i enjoyed.

I love acid, probably moreso than pills but as everyone is saying its totally different, I wouldnt do acid in a club and im pretty experienced. Id do it at a rave but not a club.

yeah i havent dropped acid at a club yet. dont know how smooth that would go down.
watching live bands is good though :D

^If you can handle it at a live gig, I reckon you would go fine at a club. Much more potential for aggro/violence/drunks at a gig I reckon. Depends where you go I guess.

Any psychadalic drug ya need to be with the right people, right setting, right mood and good company around you.

With that said,
Acid for me is alot bette than mdma, they are totally different durgs and highs as mentioned, but a good trip can be amazing.

As for the pills, i find i can take them wherever without having to worry to much about a bad high (unless pill isn't md..)

I've had amazing experiences with both drugs.

For me, a good acid trip takes me to never never land, a world beyond ours, no rules, amazing colours, amazing huliciations, all peace, and most important a free mind. On a good trip, i get no hangover(apart from maybe lack of sleep). On a good trip i get insight, i actually feel good, rather than on a pill where the day after i can feel like a zombie with lack of any motivation or will to do to anything.

if its ur first time, be with friends, be somewhere ur familar with, dont venture out to crowded places. Just chill with friends and good music. if woried, maybe have a few beers before hand to kill any anixiety, or if u have acces to benzos, take a small dose with the trip then have some handy if u feel any anxiety coming on.

Last edited:
One more thing..if its ur first time do not take it at a club/rave/gig.

an ouside party (doof) may be better suited if u want to party with it, as if the trip gets to intense and u feel anxious, ur not surrounded by walls, drunks, music and people. get a friend and just chill somewhere away from the action till u fell better..usuall works for me. a walk does wonders to.

Just remember its not like a pill, be smart and repesct LSD and you'll love it

^IMO, a doof is the best place for recreational LSD. However, to the uniniated...I'd still reccomend somebody's home, surrounded by friends.

Taking a good dose at a doof for a first trip could cause sensory overload...