• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meth Smoking Techniques

RollingKat

Bluelighter
I've been smoking meth in a glass oil pipe. I take some deep hits and hold it as long as I can. I get some awesome rushes. I remember reading on this site a while back giving instructions how to smoke meth out of a light bulb and that u should not hold the meth toke. Can anyone tell me what I should be doing?

You should be using the search engine. There were some long, indepth replies on this subject. Personally, I prefer the foil method.

first of all, don't listen to that crock of shit "don't hold in the toke" rumour. half the time the people saying it have no idea what they're talking about and/or they've been highly misinformed.
as for different methods, the ghetto lightbulb is where u take of the base of the bulb(very carefully), strip out the electrodes. and if there's a white coating u can either wash it out with steaming hot tap water(it'll evap quicker so u can hoot up right away) or pour some table salt inside and swirl it around so i scrapes it off. and voila...the ghetto bulb.
and the even more ghetto method, the shard. if u can't find anything decent or u break your bulb in the process of making it all hope is not lost. take a big curved piece of glass and hold it with a METAL hairclip. load up the crystal, heat 'er up, and suck it down with a gutted pen or something.
i think PhreeX posted something a while back on how u can make a pipe out of some stuff u can find in a gas station, but that requires a propane torch and some skill so u don't drip any molten glass on you.

Originally posted by ketamatic:
You should be using the search engine. There were some long, indepth replies on this subject. Personally, I prefer the foil method.
If you do some research you will also find that the chemicals on the foil when burned have been found to cause alzheimer's disease, not a very good idea.
Holding the hit in is definitley more dangerous than just puffing, but smoking speed is in general the most dangerous way to use it, it is on the same level as injecting it. If you look at the website I am listing, you can read that by smoking it, you are absorbing it into your lungs, which has a direct pathway to your brain, which in turn can get you way more high, but can cause you way more brain damage. see: http://www.doitnow.org/pages/165.html
This discussion page also talks about the long term lung damage that can happen, so whomever said that it doesn't cause lung damage might wanna do some research too, no offense intended. I've done a lot of research on the subject and from what I've found, eating it is the best "technique". If you are still wanting to smoke it after you do a little reading, i would definitley stay away from the tin foil and not hold it in so long.
http://www.courttv.com/talk/chat_transcripts/2001/0627meth-watt.html

Holding the hit in is definitley more dangerous than just puffing, but smoking speed is in general the most dangerous way to use it, it is on the same level as injecting it.
ummm, i hate to break it to you. but PROPER injection of something is one of the safest ways to get a drug in your body.
so long as your equipment and drugs are clean, and you don't over do it. injection can get something inside you without damage to the stomach walls, your lungs, or the membranes and cartalidge in your nose.
and those 2 sites that u posted....crap
i'm willing to bet there was some kinda gov't funding behind those pages hence, they're huge bias. i also find it funny that i didn't see any mention of Desoxyn on there as a medication for ADHD and narcolepsy(sp).

If you do some research you will also find that the chemicals on the foil when burned have been found to cause alzheimer's disease, not a very good idea.
NO. If you did your research you'd know that this is blown way out of proportion. Aluminum has been known to cause Alzheimer's, but unless you're smoking the foil (letting it burn up all your meth and watching those holes spread), you're not ingesting any more Al than you usually do when you drink a can of pop. Also, the coating on the aluminum is non-toxic. (This has been covered before, try the search function. Ha.)
Holding the hit in is definitley more dangerous than just puffing, but smoking speed is in general the most dangerous way to use it, it is on the same level as injecting it. If you look at the website I am listing, you can read that by smoking it, you are absorbing it into your lungs, which has a direct pathway to your brain, which in turn can get you way more high, but can cause you way more brain damage.
More nonsense. While it is true that in terms of addiction smoking is 2nd only to addiction (because of the "rush"), injection bypasses the body's natural filters and gives a pathway straight to the bloodstream, which can be worse (depending on how clean the meth is, glass might be a good shot but think twice before banging crank). Lastly, the higher you are, the more brain damage you'll suffer. Duh. How hard you get off=how much your brain has been affected by the chemical=how much it will be later damaged by the chemical. More on this in a second.
whomever said that it doesn't cause lung damage might wanna do some research too, no offense intended. I've done a lot of research on the subject and from what I've found, eating it is the best "technique". If you are still wanting to smoke it after you do a little reading, i would definitley stay away from the tin foil and not hold it in so long.
Smoking anything causes lung damage. Bravo to you, shame on the person who said it won't hurt your lungs. Eating may be the "cleanest" technique (meaning that your digestive tract will do the most cleaning of the meth, you won't damage lungs/nose, etc.) but it doesn't provide a rush (in my experience). Also, some of the meth is not metabolized, so eating is less efficient than smoking/shooting. Lastly, if you're going to smoke it, hold the damn hits in. You can take 10 hits, hold them in, and go wild or you can take 20 hits that you didn't hold and get just as high off of twice as much meth. There's nothing to fear from the foil, and by holding it in you're just making sure that you get the most out of every hit. Look at it this way: You want to reach a high, and you're going to smoke 'til you get there. Whether it takes 1 foil or 2 or 10 is up to how well you smoke your meth; in the end you'll burn your dopamine the same on fewer good hits as more shitty hits, just one way uses more meth.

Originally posted by Drayen:

ummm, i hate to break it to you. but PROPER injection of something is one of the safest ways to get a drug in your body.

OK, so you are right, it is the safest way to get it into your body, but what about the damage that it does to your body after it is in there? And if everbody used "proper" injection techniques then maybe a lot less people would die from AIDS or overdose. My entire concern was for the person who originally posted this thread and I only wanted to comment on the fact that they would be better off eating it than to smoke it. Is it wrong for me to care about another human being so that maybe they might live a longer life to party or do whatever they want?
As for the 2 sites that I listed they happened to be the last two I had visited. Are you going to sit there and say that doctors and scientists don't know what they are talking about? A good professional will speak the truth no matter who funds their site. There has to be funding behind any site and if you think there is some kind of conspiracy behind it all maybe you should read the side effects list :)
I'm not dissing the use of meth, I only wanted to comment on how smoking meth can cause more damage to your body than just to eat or snort it occasionally.

I smoked meth off aluminum foil for several years and never will again because I have chronic bronchitis now. I am pretty sure you are inhaling particles of the aluminum foil when you use that medium.
There is a distinct metallic taste that you won't find with glass. Also, while I believe it is correct about aluminum and whatever other foil substances are nontoxic to some extent, can anyone provide info about aluminum and said substances when oxidized with methamphetamine and its impurities, and inhaled? If you look at the foil after smoking off it, it is visibly corroded

Originally posted by kludgie:
If you look at the foil after smoking off it, it is visibly corroded

i think i know what you're talking about
i was feeling bored one time and i had a half g on me but no shard but so i wanted to try something different.
being the bored lil raVur that i am, i went into a washroom and attached a hair clip i have especially for this purpose to a dime and put a little bit of crystal on it. after heating it up, which took a while, the crystal melted and instead of normal vapors coming off, it gave off some wierd colored ones and formed green circles where the puddle was.
needless to say i didn't try inhaling.
i'm sure it might just be the HCl reacting with Al and/or AlO

Dont smoke off of aluminum foil, its not as good. when you smoke off of a glass bulb you can see what your smoking more easy and its cleaner.
when your smoking it smoke it a few crystals at a time, it will last you forever

Originally posted by Aftermath:
Dont smoke off of aluminum foil, its not as good. when you smoke off of a glass bulb you can see what your smoking more easy and its cleaner.
when your smoking it smoke it a few crystals at a time, it will last you forever

my point exactly
and how hard is it to have at the very least; a small piece of broken bulb, gutten pen, metal hairclip, and a lighter in your bag.

1) Smoking out of glass is much better than smoking off foil. But a frickin' glass pipe for godsake, they are like TWO DOLLARS!
2)Smoking meth is worse for you than injecting (in a clean, safe way) meth is.
3)Doing meth orally is the safest/least harmful way (and this is true for most drugs), not injecting.
4)Doing meth orally, if it's good meth and a high dose, WILL give you a rush. It's a rather MDMA-like rush but stronger. It's not the same as smoking it, but it is a rush.
[ 09 April 2002: Message edited by: fairnymph ]

BEAT.TO.DEATH ... there are really like a million "how do I smoke meth" threads... you dont even need to search to find them...
And for those in the FairNymph Oral Meth Pool - everyone has to PayPal another $1, she mentioned oral meth use this week so the jackpot rolls over to $17 ..