Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Taking acid in Melbourne

zomg

Bluelighter
Hello,

Two friends and myself are planning on taking acid this weekend in Melbourne. The house where we will take it is near the CBD.

One of my friends is underage so we can't go to any clubs unfortunately.

So if you were in my situation, what would you and two friends do for the night?

Thanks guys.

Stay at home. Maybe go for a walk. That's what I'd do anyway lol

Yeah take it at night time and go for a walk the light will be great to look at by that time...

You don't really have to plan for acid it sort of entertains you in a way...

I remember watching the clouds go around the moon in a vortex like way I stared at that for a good 30 minutes at least probably more like an hour actually.

But yeah just go walking around the CBD it should be fine go when it's late night shopping or something so everything is vibrant.

I'd get out of the city...but that's just me.
maybe go for a wander around the botanic gardens, a walk along the river ?

Wandering around is fun. GET JENGA, ive yet to meet a person who disliked jenga on acid. Coloured pens and paper. Good music, fun lil games etc on the computer. Posters.

Picture books. Happy gas. hookah.

Things that feel funny.

you don't really need to 'do' anything. lying down in a dark room with some fucken awesome music playing for 6 hours can be the most incredible experience of your life. on acid anything can be fun.

i remember being trapped in a seemly 'endless' hotel stairwell once with a friend. we were there for about 2 hours and had a wicked time.

just go with the flow

Bludda said:
you don't really need to 'do' anything. lying down in a dark room with some fucken awesome music playing for 6 hours can be the most incredible experience of your life. on acid anything can be fun.

i remember being trapped in a seemly 'endless' hotel stairwell once with a friend. we were there for about 2 hours and had a wicked time.

just go with the flow

ne'er a truer statement has been uttered, "on acid anything can be fun", except for maybe operating heavy machinery. i once watched snakes on a plane. i've never seen such amazing snake bites.

Bludda said:

just go with the flow
But on the other hand if you do get bored on acid it can turn the trip negative pretty quickly. Its good to at least have a few things planned out, don't commit to doing them but at least have the ideas on hand.

I've done the botanical gardens many times on LSA but never LSD just because I hate being around heaps of straight people on LSD - but that wouldn't be so much of a problem it being winter now.

Late at night just wandering the streets on acid is always fun, but probably don't go too far from home, you gotta be prepared in case someone starts having a bad trip.

If you need to be asking whether you should drop acid in the CBD, you shouldn't be dropping acid in the CBD. Stay at someone's house whose parents are out and listen to your favourite music and see where it takes you. It would preferable if they had a nice backyard or there was a quiet park nearby.

Go with the flow though. :)

I'd highly recommend having some part of the trip during the day, and would also heartily endorse the botanical gardens. I haven't tripped in the Melbourne gardens, but had a wonderful day in the Sydney gardens a few years ago.

Depending on how comfortable you are with tripping and how you feel about being around 'normal' people while you're not so normal, the art gallery or the game on exhibition could be a lot of fun.

Oh, and get yourself a copy of fantasia to watch when your back at home :)

oh god, FANTASIA!

That and the pink elephant scene from Dumbo make for the trippiest shit, EVER!

katmeow said:
I'd highly recommend having some part of the trip during the day, and would also heartily endorse the botanical gardens. I haven't tripped in the Melbourne gardens, but had a wonderful day in the Sydney gardens a few years ago.

Depending on how comfortable you are with tripping and how you feel about being around 'normal' people while you're not so normal, the art gallery or the game on exhibition could be a lot of fun.

Oh, and get yourself a copy of fantasia to watch when your back at home :)

Awesome suggestions. Day trip is a must. When i try and describe an acid trip to people, one word that comes to mind is "electric". Tripping during the day is the only way to really see what i mean. Everything is so fucking colourful and bright, its full on.

Definitely go outside, thats provided you are all having a good time and know the area well.

Come downs on acid are great as well, so get a trippy movie ready. Fantasia is cool, Animatrix, Baraka, Planet Earth are all good. I watched the latter on NYD coming off an acid trip sipping $100 red wine, was fuckin great!

Enjoy.

I was tripping my tits off on acid in Melbourne CBD on Friday night. I also double dropped 2 pills when I took the acid so I was rolling really hard. But I had to leave the rave I was at and go lie down in a quiet park for a bit. I had sooo much trouble finding the park. Or even just knowing where I was. I couldn't see 50 metres in front of me, anything beyond was just a blur. And I couldn't read street signs. It was fun, but being around drunken louts kinda made me paranoid.

Trip during the day. Botanical gardens is fun to go to. It will be especially green at this time of the year too.

make sure your not in the company of any dicks.
some people destroy my skull with their annoyance when im tripping around them.
make sure you like these people your trippin with :)

TechKnow said:
Day trip is a must. When i try and describe an acid trip to people, one word that comes to mind is "electric". Tripping during the day is the only way to really see what i mean. Everything is so fucking colourful and bright, its full on.

Aww man, you make me REALLY wanna experience it during the day lol. I've only tripped on acid 4 times before.. but they've all been at night. I was around light's and lasers and whatnot, but soo many people have recommended the day.

I'll have to definitely try it one day :)

Go to the IMAX theatre and watch a 3D movie. Close to the city, easily within walking distance.

I've always wanted to this when tripping, would be so fucking cool i would think!

^Enjoy, the experience that got me hooked on doofing and psytrance/prog was had in front of that bus.

My first acid trip started at a psy gig then the next day was on a golf course in yarraville with a beautiful view of the westgate bridge and tree's and clouds. All the amazing things on your first acid trip :D Make sure it's a nice sunny day to!