• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Dangerous XTC Adulterants: (PMA, mCCP, mcPP, 2-CB, MDEA) ANY INFORMATION *PLEASE*!

methadon3000

Ex-Bluelighter
I've had every street drug and pretty much every pharmaceutical drug as well, and I know the difference between MDA and MDMA but these things like PMA, mCCP, mcPP, 2-CB I have absolutley no experience with them, nor do I have any place to get my information from so if you don't feel like it, or cannot sum it up in a couple of words I would be very pleased if someone could direct me to a site that has information on these chemicals specifically.

I mean some of those chemicals just by their name alone fucking scare me. Plus you know how it is, you keep thinking "It won't happen to me....I always get clean pills...I know my dealer well, etc", but even dealers don't know what the fuck kind of wierd chemicals the guy they bought from contain in them. So don't count on the 'it won't happen to me' theory, because you never know. This is why I decided to make this post!

As well there are other things like MDEA which like I said I have no idea what is it or how it works, but I have had both MDA and MDMA (that I know for a fact, at least once or twice to get the 'taste' for what they do, how they feel like).

I am thinking that MDEA is 'safer' than the other chemicals I mentioned, since it seems to resemble/seem more like an alteration of MDMA like MDA for example (from the name, haven't looked at the molecule).

So, how are those chemicals (PMA, mCCP, mcPP, 2-CB, MDEA....effects, dangerous (alone as well as combined with 'ecstacy')?

Any input will be much appreciated!

P.S. I have no personal prefference between MDA and MDMA as long as the pill is good, I think I like MDA more even....a bit speedier but MDMA is hard as fuck to come where I live.

(We are looking for a safer drug board after all/harm reduction...watever!).

MDEA isn't a dangerous adulterant, its just another MDxx. Its more sedated than MDMA, IIRC.

mccp and all that hoo hah is used to induce migraines i think?? pma is hella dangerous it takes ages to kick in so you take more, then 3 hours later your cooking on the insides..:( 2cb is a research chemical i think? tis a psychadelic...

theres other shit like bzp and other piperazines, think caffeine with a shitty comedown.

Thanks...that is exactly what I am looking for!

If you can sum it up in a few words: EXCELLENT!
If you think I need full/proper and get a doctorate in any dangerous adulterant, please post links to any sites (ovisouly if I knew the sites, I wouldn't post here asking for help, but mabye I'm just not aware of the existing ones out there).
PLEASE, also if you think the substance (alone, and esp combined with 'Ecstacy') please give me a link that I can study the chemcial/s in more depth.

But please the best thing is with the fewest words, there is a traditonal quote in Romania taken from one of our greatest poet, Mihai Eminescu who wrote in a letter: "I appologize that I couldn't make this letter shorter!"....same thing could have been said in much shorter; since it doesn't translate that well that is what he was reffering to.

P.S. Can anybody elaborate on the chemicals I didn't mention! For example piperazines and bzp (thanks Newb)!

What are piperazines? Whats an example of a piperazine?
Also what is bzp?

Bzp = Benzylpiperazine, piperazine is a drug, check on erowid for more information. Trippy as fuck and lasts about 8-12 hours. Its horrible, taking a pill and expecting to be happy but instead you get that. Mild visuals, but i got mostly a feeling of 'wrongness', i couldnt decide if i was hot or cold, i was somewhere horrible which happened to be both. Wherever i went wasnt quite right.. you get the picture. Horrible stuff :p

Meth/amphetamines aren't all that dangerous, after all there's 10 year old kids on 20mg-30mg dextroamphetamine and Ritalin.

I was really mostly concerned about the drugs that I haven't even heard outside of test kits and erowid type of stuff.

1. What is the most dangerous when combined with alcohol?
2. Which is the chemical/s that usually cause the most cases of overdosage or create dangerous situations: for example lack of water or too much water, and overheating? God forbid!

Hey guys, thanks a lot....at least I got the 'Dummies Guide' (no offence/no pun intended:) to Dangerous Ecstacy Adulterants for now.

I honestly am surprised with the knowledge (medical and pharmaceutical) that people have and I'm not talking about the popular drugs like Weed, Heroin, Cocaine...i'm talking about drugs that people like me who have used a lot more than we'd like to admit and still we don't know nothing about the DANGEROUS chemicals. Its like we ignore them or something and only remeber the drugs that make us euphoric and feel good...when its just as important to know either way euphoric or horrible.

When I have a little bit more time, I will look them up in detail on the links provided here by the happy family:)

Guys and girls, I know you already know it but I need to say MUCH APPRECIATIONS!
100% Respect!

in regards to the adulterant 2C-B. 2-CB i hear can be awesome, if one is expecting it. If you were expecting MDMA and got 2C-B then you are in for one trippy experience. 2C-B is a strong hallucinogenic with stimulant qualities like ecstasy, not so much an emphathogenic (if thats the word) like MDMA. McPP i have experience with, Mcpp, bzp etc.. are known as piperazines and these are absolutely horrible. Strangely, the experience and effect varies on the individual. I know some people who can have a great time on them, most people however do not. Personally, my experience with them usually involves me being sick, unable to sleep, getting the sweats and shivers and just feeling very drained in general. Also with piperazines it is more dangerous to mix with alcohol than with MDMA, do not do it. With PMA I hear more and more pills in Australia are being found to contain it. PMA is dangerous as you can overheat, dangerously fast heartbeat etc..Deaths have been reported from it so avoid. There are so many adulterants in pills these days that has made me lose faith in pills. I mainly do MDMA crystals but if i were to hear of a batch of real MDMA pills then i will buy in a heartbeat.

^ ^
Agreed - I wouldn't say 2c-b isn't dangerous in the way that PMA is. It's a hallucinogen, like LSD or mushrooms, with almost comparable effects to those two. Trippy, but not physically more risky than something like meth. Combining with MDMA and/or alcohol would be possibly unpleasant, almost certainly confusing for someone who didn't know what they'd taken, but not particularly likely to do much serious physical damage AFAIK.

In fact some people deliberately seek out 2c-b as well as its many chemical cousins like 2c-i, 2c-e and others because it's a fun drug experience, and in the UK especially (I think) these drugs are becoming more and more widespread as 'club drugs.'

If you look in the Psychedelic Drugs forum there's masses of information about 2c-b and related compounds :)

2c-B Is not dangerous. It's a psychadelic research chemical...

I've ingested the stuff by choice before and it is awesome fun, but would be unexpected in an ecstasy pills so the dangerous part is taking you by surprise.

If you got 2cb and you were expecting E, that is most definately gonna not be fun, unless your an experienced psychonaut haha. it can be dangerous, if your the kinda guy who takes say 10+ pills in one night, (like most of england) thats gonna be an unhealthy dose of 2cb.

Also to the op, the most dangerous out of all these chemicals is PMA, most 'overdose' stories about E usually involved PMA....bad bad dangerous shit.

heres the erowid page on PMA - http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/pma/pma.shtml

have a look through that site mate, everything I know about drugs came mostly from that site...the rest from here.

PMA is a chemical found in really hard plastic, It's really dangerous even just to take it by it's self with the recommended dose of 50 mg's,

2cb would be the least bad one, PMA on the other hand can be very dangerous

2C-B is great fun, Same with MDEA(Only sometimes with this one)

MCpp is good at first but the come down is so bad, i remember one time i got some pills and i took like 6 of them because i though they were just normal, and then i took 2 more after i took the 6, So in total i took 8 and the high was good wile it lasted and then i felt so sick and i got all splotchy and shit, I thought i was going to die, and after i got them tested and they turned out to be MCpp

Another adulterant in "XTC" would be unreacted precursors. The more we endure prohibition the more we will see these. Not only precursors from MDMA synthesis but from the synthesis of the stated adulterants such as Meth.
Fish around the DEA site for microgram bulletins and you will be surprised at some of the nonactive but dangerous chemicals found in "xtc"
At least the research chems and quasi legal adulterants are made in real labs by qualified chemists such as the 5meo's and 2cx's and piperazines

SO I am a huge fan of MDMA in moderation and when living in the UK had it every 3 months in pure powder form. I moved to Brisbane, Aus and had not heard of 'pma'. My first pill at a costume party defo had mdma and was confident xtcy loaded australia would be no worries. Then I took these two yellow pills with no symobl ( stupid not to test ) It was well over an hour after dropping my first one and it really did not hit me at all. Subsequently I thought I needed to drop another as I thought low dosage maybe. ( stupid again ) Then it seemed to hit me a full 2 hours after dropping my first. ( sure sign of PMA ) Initially at the time it was giving me a MDMA rush except not fully the same. My eyes looked the same and I was feeling europhic, but not in the same way. It only lasted 30 mins and then I decided to go clubbing
Really felt kinda out of it. Not right. I was scared. Had one drink ( grog ) again stupid and went to dance. I felt paranoid. I was seeing colours. WEnt to another club and again I felt a bit better. Like a shoot of europhia. I left knowing this was not fully right. I had circle colours in my vision. I slept 10 hours. Did not sleep for another 2 days due to work and planes etc. Since then I have had blurry vision... and a pretty much constant throbbing of the head. What has happened to me> am I permantly damaged? I have not heard much about ppl who survive PMA? 2 pills... a girl recently died in my city from pma... Such a curse the amazing mdma

I wouldn't worry about gettting 2C-B in your pills.. actually you're probably in for quite a ride... you'll love it if you like LSD.. its maybe even more of a "mind-fuck" than lsd, but with a xtc like come up and no come-down whatsoever... i've had MDMA/2C-B pills at a festival and it was pretty crazy... i also used to do quite a lot of pure 2C-B... a very fun chemical not to be compared with PMA, BZP... etc

old thread, but i just got given some spickeled pink playboys and i must say if i taste a pill i can taste any MDMA.
I can predict about the ammount in a pill, and how the evening will progress by tasting.
But this is pure piperazine, with doubtedbly any MDMA.
Pipirazine, mCCP pills are back on our market, and that's bad, for there's some quality E's for sale at stupidly low prizes at the moment, since the red diamond shaped pills came on the market...

it sucks here in kentucky if you love rolls. its so hard not to get a shitty pill it pisses me off so bad.