View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

DMX Busted In Miami For Buying Drugs [updated 9.12.08]

phr

Ex-Bluelighter
DMX Busted In Miami For Buying Drugs
SixShot.com

Barley three days after being arrested in Miami for driving without a license, DMX was busted yesterday afternoon (June 27) for allegedly trying to buy drugs from an undercover cop.

According to E! Online, DMX approached an officer asking for “$30 powder (cocaine) and $15 weed (marijuana)” .

After the rapper handed the officer $45 for the drugs, he was arrested.

The exact location where DMX was arrested was not revealed because undercover officers are still operating in the area.

As of Friday evening, DMX was still in custody at Miami-Dade County jail.

Link!

Thats pretty fucking hurting for a rapper, lol. 45 fucking dollars worth, lolololol

dam if I was a pimped rapper I would have my home boys p/u for me, he must be doing it tough haha, maybe they will let him off on compassionate grounds ;)

I'm surprised he was looking for powder. He's known to be a crack user. Maybe he planned on shootin', who knows.

lol man thats sad as i dont know what...45$? lol cmon whats he doing copping off the street anyways? You would think he could source out a half gram of powder and a little bit of weed even in miami.

i saw a red chevy avalanche a few months ago with PA state vanity tags that said DMX, i was wondering if it was his, i know hes from PA. Maybe he was in baltimore buying drugs too haha.

Swerz said:
haha 30$ of coke and 15$ of weed.. BALLIN!
Right Man, I pay $200 for 4.0 Grams of coke and I live CLOSE TO MIAMI (Purity is HIGH, i can use a spoon all night IV'ing it and it wont leave and RESIDUE, GOOD SHIT).... He must have just wanted to cook it up, a $30 bag of Coke here in Fla is like a Half a Gram, He is KNOWN TO BE A CRACK HEAD, I saw a post on a site that this guy said last time his friend saw DMX (He was a limo driver the friend) that his teeth were chattering the whole time and he looked like a skinny mess...... He Still steals cars and shit , Even tho he has all of that fame. Thats what Cocaine/ Crack Does to you, it EATS UP YOUR CASH FASTER THAN YOU CAN SPEND IT.......... Horrible drug if you are an addict IMO/ IME, I go to a Methadone clinic daily and I'd say 50% of the people inject Cocaine or smoke crack there, Its the only way to get REALLY HIGH ON METHADONE MAINTENANCE...........

Last edited:
phrozen said:
He's from NY.
Yes he is from NY, I think He lives in a "Nice' part of NY. I forgot where but the police brought him in cause he didnt go to court for a weapons charge Im pretty sure, I think he lives in like Westchester..........:( Poor Dude, was just trying to get high, and he got roped up, its sad that the MIAMI POLICE (Miami is known for the crime that goes on there) have NOTHING BETTER TOO DO THAN BUST POT SMOKERS AND PEOPLE BUYING A LIL COKE OFF THE STREET :( When there are Missing people out there and dead people they act like they have NOTHING BETTER TO DO, They do, But they choose to bust People like US, Who arent bbuying to Resell, We just wanna get high..... I bet he was in Opa Locka Or OverTown area of Miami, Known for there High purity street Cocaine/ Crack/ And Heroin......

DMX was arrested for the -- oh heck, we lost count how many-ith time -- busted in Miami for trying to buy cocaine and marijuana.

According to the Miami-Dade Police Department, DMX was busted as part of an undercover narcotics investigation. He approached an undercover Miami-Dade Police narcotics detective and requested to purchase "30 Powder & 15 Weed" -- street slang for cocaine and marijuana. X handed over $45 -- and was arrested.

X, real name Earl Simmons, was popped back on June 23 for driving without a valid driver's license ... and on May 9 on seven misdemeanor counts of animal cruelty and four felony drug possession charges ... and May 7 on charges of racing on a highway, reckless driving, two counts of endangerment, three counts of criminal speed and driving on a suspended license.- From www.TMZ.com

DMX's rap sheet is starting to sound like a broken record.

The Grammy-winning hip-hopster was charged Monday with violating the terms of a plea deal he made in the wake of last year's smash hit when he crashed his car through an airport parking gate while high on Valium......... JESUS If you go to TMO.com you will see why he is BROKE AS FUCK, He has to pay his attorney's and is paying Lawsuit AFTER lawsuit off so he stays outta Jail........ One thing said he had to pay his EX wife LOTS OF CASH (Like a 1,500,000)

Last edited:
DMC or DMX or whatever, should just stay in jail. He can probably find drugs a lot easier in there.

jahts4.jpg

x jus tryna get high for the night. i feel u X.... fuck the police !

MethaContin said:
Poor Dude, was just trying to get high, and he got roped up, its sad that the MIAMI POLICE (Miami is known for the crime that goes on there) have NOTHING BETTER TOO DO THAN BUST POT SMOKERS AND PEOPLE BUYING A LIL COKE OFF THE STREET :( When there are Missing people out there and dead people they act like they have NOTHING BETTER TO DO, They do, But they choose to bust People like US, Who arent bbuying to Resell, We just wanna get high..... I bet he was in Opa Locka Or OverTown area of Miami, Known for there High purity street Cocaine/ Crack/ And Heroin......

thats some real fucking talk homie ! respect.