• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. I'm overdosing on Coke and all I get is this lousy t-shirt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh gosh yes I am high. Itchy, nodding, H-tastic, made some oil from a hefty stem collectiong that I'm going to do up.

Last night with dope, at least for this week, making it a doozy!

opiated for the first time in TWO FUCKING WEEKS!!

I feel all warm and itchy... mmmmmmmmmm... itchy

opiates or nothing it seems. hope ya'll are being responsible and not wasting any;)

rangrz said:
smacked out and drunk...its pretty win.

I used to HATE combining these 2, but since I started drinking more and only doing dope once in a while (well kind of, lately a few days a week on/few days off), I like mixing them.

If I had a drink right now, vodka sounds good, that woud definitely increase this awesomeness.

Yeeeeeaaah... its cold and raining outside, so some opiates seemed a good idea

Snorted a bunch of oxycodone :)

GBL....lot and lot of it, I just discovered the rebound effect :| so I went from thinking omg it's the perfect drug to it's a complete bullshit I rather have a beer :|

Carl Landrover said:
I used to HATE combining these 2, but since I started drinking more and only doing dope once in a while (well kind of, lately a few days a week on/few days off), I like mixing them.

If I had a drink right now, vodka sounds good, that woud definitely increase this awesomeness.

Alcohol and opiates made me pass out. I don't think I'll ever combine opiates and alcohol ever again. Or was it the benzos, anti-histamines and barbs that did it? Can't remember...

The_Fury said:
GBL....lot and lot of it, I just discovered the rebound effect :| so I went from thinking omg it's the perfect drug to it's a complete bullshit I rather have a beer :|

I SO agree. At first I liked it and the more I started using it, the more I disliked it.

And all I am on is clonazepam. That's it. I gotta keep myself sober for health reasons but I get so bored without drugs...Blah

^Why did god make us so, that we got bored so easily? :\

I'm as sober as you could be, caffeine in my soda makes me even more sober and anxious. 8o

Aeon Psyche said:
I SO agree. At first I liked it and the more I started using it, the more I disliked it.
I had MDMA and speed in the past 2days and only sleeped 2hours, and those 2hours was because I took more GBL only to sleep a bit...

I have to go work in 1h30 I really hate myself right now:| and like a retard I bought 500ml of juice :| I will try to transform all my GBL into GHB I guess :|

Survival0200 said:
^Why did god make us so, that we got bored so easily? :\

I'm as sober as you could be, caffeine in my soda makes me even more sober and anxious. 8o

Boredom is just a mindstate. Keep yourself healthy and you'll most likely won't find time enough to do everything that you enjoy. Personally I find caffeine to take my anxiety away. But soda just has junk in it and that's probably why.

The_Fury said:
I had MDMA and speed in the past 2days and only sleeped 2hours, and those 2hours was because I took more GBL only to sleep a bit...

I have to go work in 1h30 I really hate myself right now:| and like a retard I bought 500ml of juice :| I will try to transform all my GBL into GHB I guess :|

Yeah, I bought 500ml too. I poured the left over GBL (around 250ml) down the sink.

found a box of german prescribed painkillers and nodding nicely on this warm sunny afternoon

Status
Not open for further replies.