• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. I'm overdosing on Coke and all I get is this lousy t-shirt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished work for the week :)

50mg oxycodone, lots of cones and a beer to unwind =D

the perfect balance of stims, alcohol, and weed. i feel perfect and lucid and active, but relaxed.

drymouth makes the beer taste really bitter though.

I'm on 30mg of Valium, 2mg k-pins, (from 11am and its 4pm now so..), 3 iced tea beers, and about to slam a bag.. should be a good buzz... don't know if I'll make it tpo p0utpatient rehab today.. should be interesting if it do tho LOL..

just broke out the cones and listening to some led zep. real cliche i know, but fuck it's good. and i got to rub it into a mates face who just sent me an abusive msg haha, buckethead!

I am chilling on Soma right now because I jacked up my shoulder jumping on the Slackline.

Dammit

Took 40mg of hydrocodone a little while ago. I miss the diluadids that the hospital was injecting into my veins.

Man I am nodding fucking hardcore right now...

I took 60mg of Hydrocodone, and I did my CWE a little differently too. For some reason, it seemed to hit me like crazy. I did 75mg about a week ago, and mixed it with 800mg of Soma and it didn't hit me this well.

I usually only nod out for like 2 minutes at a time, but I just had a crazy intense nod that lasted a good 6 or 7 minutes.... niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

I just wish I had more ;)

Dexedrine!

OW! Just chomped on a good portion of the inside of my cheek!
Drugs really can hurt you, kids!
My last class paper is really going to kick ass though.

Mmm... morphine another night soon....

wingnutlives said:
OW! Just chomped on a good portion of the inside of my cheek!
Drugs really can hurt you, kids!
My last class paper is really going to kick ass though.

Mmm... morphine another night soon....

I don't think the words "Morphine" and "OW!" belong in the same sentence ;)

Lingering Grin said:
I don't think the words "Morphine" and "OW!" belong in the same sentence ;)

No way cuz if I was on morphine I wouldn't be chewing my jaw off! Hehe. I do get huge ass headaches after an opiate binge, though.

• 8 LSA (Hawaiian Baby WoodRose) seeds
  • 2 grams of Cannabis (Northern Light Special (NLX) and Amnesia Haze)
  • 50 mg Ritalin (insufflated)
  • 200 mg Tramadol (swallowed)

It's a nice start of the weekend for me =D

zekethemusicman said:
Wow...that was a huge blunt! Aint been this stoned in forever:D

man, I was stoned...it literally took me five minutes to type that....hahaha

edit: Hahahahaha...I must still be too blazed...i just quoted my own post!

Got paid today...gonna shave up some oxycontin and lay around till i have to go to work...then ill nod at work, then get off from work and toot up some more oxycontin and smoke a few bongs. TGIF

my heads finally clearning up from the bongs this morning, time to get grab some methadone and nod on that for a while ;)

mmmm... got a nice nod going from 60mg oxycodone (40 parachuted + 20 snorted) and the usual bong rips :)

2mg lorazepam
25mg Diphenhydramine
A random Hydorcodone that I found in my room, but I'm pretty sure it's just 5/500

Status
Not open for further replies.