• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. I'm overdosing on Coke and all I get is this lousy t-shirt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Using my favorite combo tonight oxy and xanax, hoping for a good nights rest, haven't had one in a long while. I think I am actually too tired to feel good off my meds tonight. I hate it when that happens :(

The_Idler said:
found a huge field of hundreds of poppies today.

am so high... =D

*nod*

Good for you! It's always nice to get free drugs.

I wish that would happen to me. I love poppies.

I've seen poppies growing in several places around my town, but not in places I could take them. They die out late spring in my area.

I grew some of my own, but they did not do too well. Got maybe 100 medium size pods from this year's crop. I've got 5 times as much before. Now I have to buy my pods.

I'm high on poppies tonight. About 8 mid/large size poppies. Not enough to nod, but it feels very nice. Also added some neurontin and diphenhydramine to potentiate. Gonna take another 50mg diphenhydramine and go to bed soon.

40mg oxycodone up the nose + a few beers

so relaxed :)

edit: snorted another 10mg oxy.... nodding nicely

Last edited:
Jsut woke up and had 2 cups of strong pod tea (60 small/medium pods)

sooo itchy

Gonna tweek the whole day with this thingy. Effects are identical to amphetamine :) . Just started to feel the effects.

just ate another ~8mg of sub and gave a mate ~2mg. shall be a nice night. drinking melbourne bitter for the first time and not minding it. smashing cones like they're going out of fashion=D

Woke up round 4pm, went down to my buddy's place and picked up a 24mg Hydromorph-contin. Banged about half that shit right away, drove with my buddy down to another friend's apartment to blaze... well, pleasant surprise - halfway there, said friend gives us a call and informs us that his neighbor (also, hilariously enough, the building caretaker) has OC80s available... for $20 a piece.

Well, despite the fact that I wasn't planning on buying any more than the HMContin, I knew that this guy was legit... and I'm alot of things, but a man to turn down an 80 for $20 is not one of them. :D

So, when I've got my hand on the Oxy, I chill with my friends for another couple hours, not touching either pill in my possession (my buddy, the one whose apartment we were chilling at, is a bit disturbed by IV drug usage, so rather than waste my shit by railing it I just blazed, content to wait until I was back in the comfort of my own apartment to rig up.)

Stopping by Shopper's Drug Mart on the way back to my apartment, I pick up some fresh needles (having just run out earlier in the day... one pack of 10 1cc needles, one pack of 10 1/2cc). By the time I finally get home, I am bursting with anticipation.. drop my gear on the living room table, put some tunes on (The Beatles, babe..) and begin to get ready for a delicious, mixed shot. Minute or two and one hole in the skin later, I'm slamming 40mg of Oxycodone and the rest of the Hydromorphone (bout 12mg, give or take).. couple seconds after that, and I need new pants.. hahah. :D

So, that brings us to now. Gowed as fuck, waiting for another buddy to stop by with some Juicy Fruit x Early Girl bud, and glancing occasionally at the second half of my OC80... nah, save that till tomorrow. Nice wake-up shot. :)

Moral of today's story... I love when generous folk don't know the value of OCs. Goddamn, 80mg for $20. Can't go fuckin' wrong with that, nossir.

Have a pleasant evening, folks. :D

Ahhhh..... Holidays....

...so, *okay*, I spent the morning at work. But all I did was sit on facebook and occasionally click work related shit. But this afternoon and night, all I did was smoke weed, drink alcohol and snort coke. Pretty happy for a Wednesday night.

...I think I might smoke more pot for the fuck of it. I'm watching George Carlin's last show; so I think I should be very not-un-smashed.

took some oral methamp earlier, smoking a nice joint right now. :)

'm cunted. Beer and charlie and it 5am and something like tuesday here:p

only a lil weed i found in an old bookbag earlier today. have no clue how old it was but it worked.

ive been pretty good.

Its been a good day. Off work...ended up getting some xanax and klonopin and half an oc 80, a few beers and im about to smoke some bud.

Just hoping that the girl im practically in love with gets back in town....gonna try to hook up with her:D ...its been too long since ive been with a girl worthy of more than a one nighter:\ throw me some luck for this awesome girl bluelight:)

I am not smoking right now because I have a DRUG TEST in the next couple of days. Wasn't expecting it either, soooooo

Now I'm drinking palo azul and a shitload of water and hoping for the best. I might be able to secure some totally clean piss tomorrow tho, so I can get back to puffing away. My bud is right in front of me, DAMN IT this isn't fair. Stupid corporate America.

Hehehe.... I went into town today to help mum buy a laptop. That turned into dinner at a Mexican joint (ie Sangria & Mezcal shots), then to a mates place to get an 8-ball of coke.

mmmmm...... I totally cannot feel my face.....

Status
Not open for further replies.