• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. I'm overdosing on Coke and all I get is this lousy t-shirt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 50ish mg of intranasal methylphenidate have worn off for the most part :\ . Time to redose! =D

DarkSideoftheWall said:
Why is it that weed makes the world feel so right all the time?

Dude, I don't know, but that is so true.

I'm high on a girl and herb. I can't tell which is making me all warm and fuzzy, it's a lovely blend though. <3

my dude has a new strain of pot after about 8 or 9 months of the previous.

it's fuckn lovely:)

Jimity has just come to the full realization that he doesn't have to go to uni for 4 weeks. Before, it was just a dream; something to hold out for. Now its here. Jimity has no real commitments for the next 28 days. Jimity knows this means he can do whatever he wants, whenever he wants, and damn the expense!

Jimity should be going to bed now, because Jimity has Math1100 at 9am tomorrow. But alas! There is no uni tomorrow. Jimity can go to bed if he wish, or he can sit up all night, smoking weed, snorting coke, listening to the Mars Volta and watching lasers creep over his ceiling......

....Jimity has chosen the latter.

Sober..
Don't know if that's a good or bad thing.
If I wasn't sober I wouldn't be on a drug site, I'd be out...doing something stupid.
So I guess I'm high on BL :)

rents are out of town....sitting here enjoying my day off after a 27 hour weekend, drinking some beers, smoking some buds...its a good day:) There may also be something else in my future%)

Drank some beers

IV'ed some crack (about half a gram)

and munching on some poppy pods for the comedown

Im fully sober :( just preparing my self for tonights codeine oh wait..its already 6:00 pm...aw...well im gonna pop soon !

laters!

BingeBoy said:
Thats great man i found about 80 today

they grow everywhere in my town (even more, now ive started sowing each years seeds in the spring).

i can just get hugely strung out thru all summer,
then when its out of season, i wean myself down on codeine/dried pod tea.

abusing some bupe as i speak. but in defence, i couldnt be fucked waiting hours on end for the patches to kick in, my back needs relief asap. hence, i chewed a 10mg patch and have a 20mg on me:)

put down the bong.. er.. umm.. i mean.. waterpipe.. and back away slowly...

are you talkin to me? i certainly hope not...cause im not abiding. i just traded chocolate for some bud off my dad. what a sucker lol

no.. was talking to myself.. kinda bein sarcastic.. after all this is the how hi are you.. v. take me drunk.. i'm home thread..

me too, mate;) sarcasm is a little hard over the web sometimes, ill use a smiley next time:)

peace out

Status
Not open for further replies.