• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. I'm overdosing on Coke and all I get is this lousy t-shirt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
slept wonderfully last night falling asleep to some doco after all the meth and alcohol an weed an valium.

woke up feeling fine, had brekky cones, a low dose of valium and im still sipping Jack Daniels on the rocks and smoking:)

Fucked up on alot of tramadol and i managed to come up with some beer. now im drunk and high and smoking some weed.
Gonna go to bed soon, the computer screen is getting fuzzy.

^cool another tramadol lover. i've given it to a couple of my friends in small doses and they love it as well, they even compare it to ecstasy

Shot up my last 8mg Dilaudid of the night... 6 down, 0 to go... until tomorrow that is, hahaha. :D

I Give Out Dead Batteries Free Of Charge...

^
An' I <3 Vodka.

+
UnS
disguise.gif

'tis work, eh?

Hungover all day today. So got home, did a line of coke, smoked some weed and drank some 151.

Feelin' pretty chilled right now.

2 steal reserves deep. that "high gravity lager" gets me every time. for those who don't know it's 8.1% alcohol malt liquor for $.99 for 22oz. great stuff, loved by hobos and crack heads alike.

getting drunk alone sucks. especially when theres a tom petty show within 45 minutes and a medeski martin and wood show within 2 hours and im stuck at home alone.... :X :! Not to mention the MMW show is FREE and i could at least have a blast for free on the lot of the tom petty show...ahhhh wtf

what can i say? this fucking sucks.

I'm so happy. high on valium, weed, gin and, just now, a 'goodnight' line of ketamine. Tonight I saw the man I've been completely obsessed with for about a year, we had a really good time and this is going to be a great summer and I know everything is going to be fine. I'm listening to Bob Dylan in the dark and waiting for the ket to kick in and will probably call him to talk crap and tell him how great he is later :)

I'm stoned as helllllll, dank ass weed is dankkkkkkkkkkkk.

I'm at that point where ya just wanna sleep, but theres no benzos to hand so ima just have to lie here for a cupl hours

i went to a party smoked my first strain ever (i know its sad but its real its kind of hard to get real good weed here) it was white widow and i drunked a hshitload of alcohol also 200 mg tramadol just chewing 50mg more and installing the game mass effect imf ucked up
edit:
oh and right now im smoking a joint :)

nope...actally yea, i'm fuckinn high from my nerves...i think i'll be chewing my arm/leg or smth....fuck i'm nervous, and anxious...tomorrow i begin my final exams...:|
shite...i neeeeeed valium tonight...i'm going to bed at 10/11 :))

Status
Not open for further replies.