• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. I'm overdosing on Coke and all I get is this lousy t-shirt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i started to get very sleepy in my hammock while i was reading. i managed to get down 3 double jacks on the rocks and a couple of cones. i am really fucked up from the valium.

im going to watch some drift racing:)

It has been an awesome couple days....man uh live this girl ive been with is the coolest chick ive ever met. And shes fucking hot, and shes my type.....its looking good for zeke%) She gave me close to 150 dollars of oxycontin, smoked a shitton of humbolt bud, and we ate many mushrooms. Its been fucking great:D

Anyhoo...just a bit of ativan and oxycontin atm. its a good night

feeling pretty fucked up on 40mg of OC and a lot of good herb...I am so cashed. I'm done, I need to go to bed. And there's still 40mg left for tomorrow. :)

Took 52.5mg of Hydrocodone, and 800mg of Soma... just starting to kick in.
I had 10# 7.5/750 Vicodins, I took 7 (using CWE of course.)

Haven't nodded yet... but, I'm getting there.

I have 22.5mg more of Hydrocodone already sitting in a CWE, debating wether to take it now, or wait a bit. Any suggestions? ;)

i was getting sleepy before, then whacked up 3 points of some meth which woke me up well and i'm sipping on some Becks beers. my friend got it on my phone as a video, hopefully i can load it into the IV Speed thread

cheers fuckers cheers

I ended up taking the extra 22.5mg one the first dose kicked in, and let me tell you.... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hardcore nods... I'd be typing, nod mid-sentence, come out of it, and completely forget what I was typing....

It's started to fade a little bit now, but I'm still gonna be getting nods for a while.... even if they're just mini-nods

Only thing I'm not looking forward to is throwing up later.... I always get horrible vicodin sickness... I'm looking at a goor 4 -6 hours of puking everytime I move too fast, I have some pepto bismol chewable tablets and they help out a ton.... but I'm almost out (I got them the last time I took vicodin.

sounds like a deal. ill post when i've dosed, dont you worry. i love this thread

Yeah, it happens EVERYTIME, unless I take a very low dose... but if I do that I don't feel anything...

It's funny, I know I'm gonna get sick, but I take em anyway, because it just feels too damn good. :)

Spent the afternoon smoking weed and drinking Gin. Then got coke for the evening. Pretty well fucked right now. I want to keep smashing on, but I've got to get up tomorrow morning to go get a tattoo, and I don't want to be too fucked for it..... Ah fuck it, I'll just down some Valium at about 2am and I should be A-right.

Theres that valium kicking in. Or maybe its the weed. Or maybe the half bottle of Bacardi. Or maybe the fact its 3am....
...whatever: I feel fucking aweSOME.

Just took a dose of tramadol and gonna go smoke weed. Im soo broke I cant even afford alcohol. :(
Life sucks

had a few beers

some pod tea this morning

and deciced to close it off with iv solid

only got 1 shot left though

blaagh

I mixed 22mg 4-ho-mipt with 120mg of MDMA. This is a really nice combo. I love it!

I have about 50mg of mdma left. I will either plug it in about an hour or save it and mix it with some methylone I am getting. It's not really enough mdma to use on its own.

Status
Not open for further replies.