• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. I'm overdosing on Coke and all I get is this lousy t-shirt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finished my last exam today, and proceeded to come home, jack up a heap of roids, do some yard work, then smoke a shitload of pot and drink a bottle of Jurds. Was quite smashed for a few hours.

Now I've had 5mg of Valium and 25mg Codeine to deaden this dull ache I've got in my IM-ing leg.

That coupled with the three laser pods I've got making patterns on the roof, and the Portishead I've got playing is making this a nice and relaxed night.

weed, with dmt-resin in the pipe.

it took me like 2 minutes literally to find this thread! usually i click on the thread with the most posts to get here, but crap, only 2 pages to this thing?

also, i realized the liqour stores just opened about 20 minutes ago, so...

Last edited:
Drank half a glass of Kratom, threw up, now sipping the second half.

When all you've had in the past fourteen hours is expresso, Jack Daniels and Kratom... redosing seems to make sense

hmmm....did a shot of dope, small one, didn't feel much
so now...no more dope till...next week i guess
i have my exams in 4 days, and if i can't cheat i'll fail em'
and have to take them again in august wich SUX, but hey, i did it with my own hands, i caould've not done dope in the last month, not take insane amounts of valium, not gone to parties, but nope....had to just leave it to the last minuite

sober all day, but now "high" on the feeling of soft lips against mine, fingers across my ribs and the sight of a clean white sheet rising and falling softly with her breath.

so yeah, sober still. :p

Is she doing that as you typed that response?

I hope to be high on something similar tomorrow. <3 Damn, I can't wait! :D

Quite high on some herb, not smokin' much has had it's advantages! =D

She was...i.e. she was asleep(hence the sheet)...thus I felt it apprioate to go on the interbutts and look at 4chan and BL...

But now we are both drinking some Glenfidditch 30 year....good stuff it is.

drinking Jack Daniels and a little herb, may throw in a low dose of val soon

Some cannabis strain called "Early Girl", nice indica/sativa hybrid and a relaxing high :)

60 mg of Ritalin
15 mg of Oxycontin (got them prescribed for my back pain a few days ago, works great)
2 cups of coffee
and a few ciggies... can't start the day better than this :D

crushed a bunch of IR oxycodone tabs, parachuted half and snorted the rest...

smoking some really nice bud too =D

K! Yippeee! It's been over a year since I've had any and I probably shouldn't because I'm sick but oh well, temptation was too strong.

alcohol and weed. this is hands down the best food enhancing combo i've experienced. i think i'll have a spoon of sour cream, and it'll be so good. tongue-envy anyone?

not really recreational (i.e. its the recomended dose that my doctor gave me an Rx for)

but 40mg of Oxy.

My tolerence is not hueg, so I feel pretty nice. :)

i decided to have a cheat today and just swallowed 70mg of valium with some bupe. going to go out to my hammock soon to read again. it will be a respectable hour to pour a JD by then.

gott get my clothes washing out the way first then i'm free

Status
Not open for further replies.