• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. I'm overdosing on Coke and all I get is this lousy t-shirt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oddly stoned...yet not oddly stoned.

I think this mild sleep deprivation is making me trip a lot more than this weed.

enoughorangejuice? said:
high

heroin
morphine
codeine
xanax
valium
hash
bud (silver haze)
focalin
cocaine
sonata

Wow...rock on man...be careful though. Know your limits dude:)

me...1mg clonazepam and several bong hits. and my bupe of course

high enough that my pain is subdued quite substantially, and the temaze is holding me without having to pocket into my vals yet

edit - i almost forgot how euphoric temaze is, but it just doesnt have the legs that vals do. temaze is my once every couple of months kinda benzo. im slowly slipping into the benzo cycle again but dads been watching me ha!

Floating along nicely on 20mg of amphetamines and a little bit of a dxm hangover.

well, as usual, my greedy self took over and i took 100mg of temaze altogether plus 50mgs val and it knocked me the fuck out on top of my opiates.

fuck that was a nice sleep

had a beer. I think im going to have another then ride my bike into town to start asking random shady characters for drugs.
wish me luck!

finally sober for the first time in four days. it's actually refreshing.

started partying saturday on e and k and finally went to sleep last night still fairly high on meth(thanks imovane).

Woke up today and smoked my last bit of chronic and took 2mg of clonazepam. Then started to mow the yard after talking with my cousin for a bit, and then got rained on. So then my friend called and told me he had an oc 80 for me, so I was over there lickity-split(sp?) :D. Just now finished mowing and had a shower...enjoying my day off...might get into some brews later on and some more cannabis. All in all a good day!:) Hope everyone else enjoys theirs.:D

This hardstyle is getting me off my face, seriously music gets me wasted, maybe im schizophrenic or something. Gonna go pick up some morphine, buds and maybe some meth later.

I just got some more pods, so I am high on lots of poppies. Also BZP, TFMPP, and PFPP combo. More psychedelic than I expected, though not like a strong psychedelic. The psychedelic effects seem to be getting more prominent as the stimulation is decreasing.

I close my eyes and drift back into a warm, dark place and a self analytical state.

methylphenidate 50mgs insullfated about 3 hours ago, still feeling good.

Slightly buzzing from the amphetamines I had about 3 hours ago. Nothing too big, just feeling awake and like doing stuff.

Itchy as can be from 60mg morphine sulfate. I like oxys more but as I probably wont see them for a long time if ever again these will have to suffice. It seems morphine is all about the nod whereas oxy has more euphoria.

Sober as fuck:p

Planning to get a fat spliff of cali orange on during my lunch break though.
swisshh

Status
Not open for further replies.