• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. I'm overdosing on Coke and all I get is this lousy t-shirt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
30mgs morphine, a glass of wine and a cigarette.
This is the life, this is how it's done.

30mg dexamp up my nose, 30mg dexamp XR in my belly, espresso and plenty of cigarettes.

Snorting coke like crazy trying to write my paper thats due in an hour. I've written about 13 pages in the past two hours, fucking A. It's going good so far, but I don't know if I'll finish. God damn procrastination.

70 mg Methylphenidate (Ritalin)
30 mg Diazepam
and one gram of some good Early Girl mixed with some Amnesia Haze

tomorrow I am going to a football stadium, season is almost starting again! =D Looking quite forward to it :)

Peace o/

Pretty high. The oxy fell off the tree last night. And it was very cheap. And now to cop the coke that will join my oxy to complete the circle. It's going to be a good weekend. And it's my birthday.

Blasted 2 points of crystal last night, then 1.5 two hours later, then another 2 a few hours later. I was with the stars. But had an awesome night.

Got a nice buzz going off 30mg d-amphetamine, 20mg insufflated + 10mg oral.

And awaaay I go =D

Starting to come off the d-amphetamine, ended up eating and snorting 85mg over the night along with several beers and alot of weed... had fun

Home now relaxing with more cones and 20mg temazepam... trying to get sleepy

Had soco, beer and weed at a party last night.

Just relaxing now with 20mg of valium and coffee.

Blew 30mg of methylphenidate, and that's probably what I'll keep doing for the rest of the night.

edit: Yep, this is how I'm spending my night :]

Last edited:
Nicely stoned, mixed with a few drinks, and 10mg Valium. Feelin' pretty good, even though it was my first day back at uni.

mmmmmmm.................Valium.....

smoked some Hawaiian Snow weed
drinking a few beers

feeling pretty good ATM :)

Peace o/

^
ah i'd like a joint now

have been drinking poppy tea all day long , feeling pretty chill not nodding though

Oh my god oh my god!!!!! I'm coming up on x for the second time ever, and it's so fucking intense, I've never felt so good!!! I had to leave the party downstairs because I needed to just fucking spasm and shit, haha. Holy shit this is so much more intense than last time. I hope I can party again in a few, I'm just way to fucking i dont even know right now, i love this

Status
Not open for further replies.