• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. I'm overdosing on Coke and all I get is this lousy t-shirt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missed shot of heroin. Nice, even so. Watching the game, go-go Romania.

My head is whirrling and I feel tired and somewhat dysphoric since my tropane alkaloids have worn off.

sooo, I decided to eat 5 percs. :p

^I was actually just thinking the same thing.

whats the deal rangrz?

euphoricnod said:
^I was actually just thinking the same thing.

whats the deal rangrz?

Its just so avilable to me, and I have so much lulz while high, that I more or less cant resist. :p

You will most certainly find out how poly drug addiction makes you lulz.

sober day today. off to the hospital for radiology and another mri test. Yay for fasting and not having the pleasure of eating when i just woke up having a dream being in Subway...FUCK

Was beginning to feel meh and kind of down after that recent binge, so I took a small amount of suboxone (.5mg) and decided to toke up. Both were good decisions.

I started doing K at about 10pm, and it's now 1.15am and I'm sufficiently not-on K to be able to start thinking about sleep and tomorrow.

It feels like about 12 hours have elapsed in the space of those three.

after 3days whitout sleeping, I have 8beer in the gut so far.... still can't sleep :| no problem I still have 4 mores beers!:|

I'm coming up off 555mg of dxm. This should be a nice night :]

EDIT: Oh yeah, I'm feeling it :]

Last edited:
im on the usual tramadol and smoking bowls of...a good shwagh (i know its an oxymoron)
and

Its just so avilable to me, and I have so much lulz while high, that I more or less cant resist. :p

that made me lol hard don´t know why haha

Status
Not open for further replies.