• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. I'm overdosing on Coke and all I get is this lousy t-shirt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zekethemusicman said:
Just blew some oxy and smoked some excellent pot...think ill smoke a bit more and got mow my yard for my father and nod a bit...then probably some more pot and a few brews.

Had an awesome weekend. Went to All Good festival in west virginia. Had a grand time...ate a bunch of really clean, strong dose, had some good ketamine, and smoked too much chronic, opium and kief...twas a good vacation:D

I was at All Good! Had a blast! It was my first year. I ate a bunch of Jerry Garcia tabs that were great and then found some white on whites that blew the Jerry's away. I was facing so hard for Phil Lesh and Gov't Mule. And molli was booming all over the place.

Hold on, let me do the math... :)
250mg butalbital
150 mg codeine phosphate
and
200mg caffeine, but that just comes with it really

I redosed and I was pretty FUUUUUUCK....ED.
I really could do nothing more than just lay there.

oh yep, thought that might be the case, sounds similar when i mix meth with diaz and an opiate. i only take 10-15mg of val on meth just to take the slight edge off about 45mins after the injection.

tramadol and diaz is a nice mixture, i was and still do get prescribed tramadol along with bupe and diaz and i like mixing a little diaz and tramadol. it makes for a nice floaty high.

im stoned to the bone again, just finished loading my phone with music and other shit

Rexeh said:
I am prescribed Ritalin since 2,5 years so I don't really get much euphoria from Ritalin anymore, it just calms me down a bit. :) (unless I insufflate it ;) )

The Tramadol + Diazepam is a great combo and removes the jitters I get from the Ritalin. Combined with some weed the Ritalin gives more euphoria to me I think, might have to try when it's time to take my meds again. Tramadol alone doesn't do much for my pain, but in combination with Diazepam it has a great synergy IMHO :)

so blazed. tunnel vision, closed my eyes and saw a peacock from the elemental plane of lava lamps.

Vida Infra said:
I was at All Good! Had a blast! It was my first year. I ate a bunch of Jerry Garcia tabs that were great and then found some white on whites that blew the Jerry's away. I was facing so hard for Phil Lesh and Gov't Mule. And molli was booming all over the place.

yes, the white on white is always fucking good...if its real...ive never had bad white on white...excellent fluff acid (if u believe in that stuff) It seems to me that all good is known for the shit-eating grin white on white that I always seem to find. The shit i got this year was praported(sp?) to be 240mc per hit:D. Oh yeah...and Phil was the-fucking-shit.

stonnnnnnnnnned

been caning this hash all night

this thread has inspired me to roll another joint!

I'm starting to nod from a big dose of poppies and things to potentiate it. I ate 90mg of BZP earlier today, but it has worn off nearly or completely. I snorted 1.3mg of DOC a few hours ago to add a mildly psychedelic flavor to the wholle thing.

Getting ready to drift away in bliss again
I love this feeling

gots a 10mg fent patch on, took it about 3 hours ago, starting to feel a lil dreamy, my breathing is becomeing more and more shallow, the promethazine is kicking in. might finish it off with a nice bowl. otha than that i'm feeln dandy.

Wow...Im fucked up. Its been a good night. Had an okay night at work...got off, did 40mg of oc, ate 2.5mg of klonopin, and smoked a good amount of pot. Just been chilling with friends all night, enjoying an excellent level of inebriation...that oxy hit the spot:)

Yesterday, I blew a 30mg methylphenidate, then I went over to a friend's house and we each took 780mg of dxm, and camped out in his backyard. Now I have two bottles of 354mg of dxm each, and I just blew another 30mg methylphenidate. And my friend did a 20mg adderall.

37.5ug/hr Fent patch
450mg Dihydrocodeine
400mg Codeine
400mg Tramadol

Feeling sociable but not as high as I would have hoped. Maybe I should smoke a joint, I'd probably end up lying in bed, high as a kite freaking out about my breathing being switched on to manual, trying to stay awake.

Status
Not open for further replies.