• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. I'm overdosing on Coke and all I get is this lousy t-shirt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm high on poppies and 140mg of BZP.

I feel nice and energized. BZP seems pretty good. I have not felt any bad side effects from it yet, I'll just have to see if the come down is bad.

It is also a great appetite suppressant. I did not eat much yesterday and I have not felt hungry at all since taking the BZP. Maybe it will help me lose weight.

lots of klonopin and some xanax not fucked up though

if only i had a beer or two to change it all around

Carl Landrover said:
It's taken me 10 minutes to get to his thread and type, so I gats good.

Damn, last night was intense.

I can't remember the last time I just kept nodding like that. A few weeks ago was sort of similar, but last night, I'd stand up to go do something, take a few steps, then just close my eyes and nod out again.

I almost fell over a couple of times doing that!

Got more bags today, 3 different kinds. I heard one is absolutely fire, saving that for last. The others seem pretty good, the ones I got the other day were amazing and my tolerance goes up kind of quick. :\ Probably won't be as fun tonight.

That's the tough part about getting good dope though, it's soo good it's hard to resist that next day.

just upped another 20mg of vals, 50 for the day and some bupe and tramadol with some nice pot. its unusually warm here today.

Itchy & Scratchy

That's right, I ate that cat and mouse. ;)

Though I am also rubbing my face because of some of that good ole dope. H, the other, other white meat.

Starting to feel nod-tastic, gonna add some herb to the mix. If any other dope heads want to enhance that feeling, I say do a little bit, so you got a nice high going on, then go for a run, take a shower, and then do more of the recreational dose.

I always get soo high when I take dope after a run. Even the same dope will feel more potent afterwards!

s-s-s-s-stoned to the bone with a nice mixture of bupe, tramadol and diazepam. just had a nice session which has topped things off nicely:)

50 mg Ritalin
200 mg Tramadol
20 mg Diazepam
1 bowl of White Widow

Feeling great, and it's only midday here yet =D

^hows the ritalin go with tramadol and valium? does it produce much of a euphoric high? or just take the edge off the stim?

leftwing said:
^hows the ritalin go with tramadol and valium? does it produce much of a euphoric high? or just take the edge off the stim?

I am prescribed Ritalin since 2,5 years so I don't really get much euphoria from Ritalin anymore, it just calms me down a bit. :) (unless I insufflate it ;) )

The Tramadol + Diazepam is a great combo and removes the jitters I get from the Ritalin. Combined with some weed the Ritalin gives more euphoria to me I think, might have to try when it's time to take my meds again. Tramadol alone doesn't do much for my pain, but in combination with Diazepam it has a great synergy IMHO :)

Just blew some oxy and smoked some excellent pot...think ill smoke a bit more and got mow my yard for my father and nod a bit...then probably some more pot and a few brews.

Had an awesome weekend. Went to All Good festival in west virginia. Had a grand time...ate a bunch of really clean, strong dose, had some good ketamine, and smoked too much chronic, opium and kief...twas a good vacation:D

Suboxone + Chronic

I wish I had something other than sub as far as opiates go but eh it was free and I feel pretty good. And this bud is excellent, but damn was it hard to find!

Cant decide if I should just take these 4 5mg IR oxys oraly or rail them :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.