• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. I'm overdosing on Coke and all I get is this lousy t-shirt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a few glasses of beer and nice red wine, not exactly buzzed but definitely relaxed. This holiday im on has turned me into an alcoholic, I would be drunk as fuck with the amount ive had tonight but im only relaxed.

Anyone know how long it takes to start geting alcohol withdrawls? I wanna be staying far away from that shiz.

just popped a small dosage of xanax, just chillen with my girl :D

today has been great and im not even sad that my dilaudids gone :) im actually glad im ready to go sober for a little while (personal choice) and today was a great way to send me off. Plus i got diablo 2 working to get me in the mindset for when 3 comes out and diablo 2 to me is like a drug in itself. I also found 2 guys that still play it at work on lan and they have 5 comps and 5 copies of their own so were gonna be lanning like crazy :)

im babbling so you know im feeling good im almost to the point where i start saying i love you to everybody and everything...blah blah blah blah... :p

I'm high. But....it's from booze. So that's down I guess.

"oh duuuuuuddddeee......I'm SO dooowwwnnnnn......"

well not high yet, but i'll do a line in a few minuits
last night was my 'first time' with crack, from 1 to 4 in the morning smoked rocks with some friends...and wasn't able to fall asleep not even after heroin...:|
so my overall opinion is that it's kinda not worth it....ffs...id rather have normal coke...

I too am due any minute.

75mg Hydrocodone + 800mg Soma

Haven't taken the Soma quite yet. (I like to wait until the first affects of the Hydrocodone kick in before taking them, since they're so short lived. That way, both drugs peak at the same time)

I'm gonna be hardcore-nodding yo!

Whoa... took the Soma about 15 minutes ago, and damn is this shit kicking in fast and hard now.

Haven't had a nod YET, but I can feel one coming. It was so weird, I picked up my mouse for a second and it felt SUPER heavy (for a mouse that is), as if I was picking up a 5lb weight... weird...

ok...wtf it's been nearly 2 hours, and I've only gotten moderate nods...

lame....

Just did another extraction on the gunk left behind from the first one, and took two felxeral (which I heard potentiate opiates), maybe I can catch another nod. There's no way my tolerance went up like that... I did this EXACT same dose 3 weeks ago and it was amazing.

EDIT: Nevermind... that worked... just had 2 or 3 power-nods in a row.... mmmmm

Strange it happened 3 hours after I dose... that's usually when it starts wearing off. I'm debating taking the other two Flexeral I have....

Last edited:
This is like the opiate club. Although I can understand why. Stuff's damn delicious.

I'm currently bombing my brains out with dxm. it's nice to be able to get off on cough syrup.

im key
after a pretty hard day...in times of coke binges one realises who his friends really are ... :)

was feeling anxious...
had a couple beers and a couple cones plus 20mg temazepam...
anxiety gone :)

Dextroamphetamine.... day two. Sided by a couple drinks when I need them. Plenty of pot smoked but not today, I don't feel like being stoned right now I like the all out power feel this minute.

Other than that I always play this game with no benzos and it sucks having to man it out when you come down. I am prescribed benzos... but it was a week right before the dex got filled so of course the benzos are gone...

Yeah no opiates... change of pace huh? I've stayed away from opiates because of something that occurred while on them recently. At least the dex keeps me in control and doesn't "fuck me up" and shit. Alright done rambling...

I tried to find this thread last night, but I had already lost my mind so I couldn't... I literally went fucking insane last night.

I took an eighth of some really potent shrooms that just fucked my world up. I remember dying, being very scared, I remember my ego dying, I remember being reborn, being in the sky, being a machine, everyone else being machines, and figuring out the secret to life. I couldn't remember my name, I couldn't find my pants, and I seriously thought I was going to be crazy and never remember who I was or what I used to be. I went from processing normal sensory information to a completely different sense, like looking through somebody else or something in my head. I was thinking in terms of anatomy, as I have been studying for an anatomy and physiology exam, so everything became 'mechanized' and mechanical. I kept trying to keep myself from being scared by saying over and over again that everything is logical, and that I wasn't going crazy, then my mind would do something more extreme to change that again. IE, I went from snapping into this confused state of mind in which I didn't remember anything about who I was (none of my stuff in my room even seemed like it was mine) to complete ego death, which was fucking insane (I have never had that strong of a trip). I saw my entire personality as a being, and then I saw it die. I felt what it felt like to die, and I went to just telling myself I wasn't scared of death anymore, then I just died; I saw it happen, haha.

I dunno, I don't think I was ready for this to happen when it did, I still feel wierd, I hope I won't turn into one of those tip me over im orange juice mother fuckers. Oh yeah, I traveled in time too, word, and through every part of my mind (it was a machine afterall). I don't really know if this makes sense, but I wanted to just type it. Crazy experience, I remember praying to god that I'd stop killing myself and stop smoking weed and drinking like everyday, then he just killed me to show me what it was like to die. I remember crying and trying to get help, because I was so fucking scared, then it all just went away, and i was a different person.

I wonder if I'm still the same, or if something has changed forever. I've wanted to have an intense hallucinogenic trip since I was 13. It's been 6 years, but damn i finally had the big one. I just wish I could have posted on here last night, I tried typing something but I couldn't form words, as I couldn't remember anything at that time. It probably would have rambled on about how I didn't know who I was or what was going on, that I had just watched myself die and was being taken over by machines or some shit.

Oh yeah, one more thing, not only could I not remember my name, I couldn't remember any of my family either. The only other person I noticed and interacted with was when I closed my eyes, I know this sounds retarded, haha; I saw this girl I've got a crush on, just sort of floating in pastel colored air, except she was naked, and it was great, haha. I remembered her name to, I'm pretty sure i may have been mumbling it or something when I was dying, just kinda trying to cling to something to save me.

I don't know if what I experienced is what everyone talks about with a strong trip, but damn! What a crazy fucking night, that how fucking high I was...

Oh yeah, does anybody ever feel like there life is one big family guy show sometimes when they're tripping? I swear to god, I made that realization at least separate times last night and proceeded to burst out laughing. After my ego death the tv just started spewing out crazy propaganda from the government though, it was funny. Peter from family guy or some other random cartoon (I woke up with the disney channel on and it freaked me out) would be talking and then I'd hear this mechanized voice "the government hates you for what your doing now," and just random propaganda you could possibly think up. When commercials would pop up, my brain would change the image on the screen obviously, but it would rearrange words to make new ones, and their subject matter would change to something directed specifically at me. Oh yeah, I'm still not sure of this either, but when I started tripping I was with 2 friends, one is a good friend and one I don't really trust. The one I'm good friends with left at like 2 am, and as I was walking around my floor I'm pretty sure I saw the other guy going through my friends room (i.e., stealing shit). I was still tripping balls at that point, so I just walked away, but I remember being paranoid for the rest of the night that he was going to steal all of our shit or kill me or something.

a xanax and a shot of tequila to help me sleep ,after the past couple of days of blur and conclusions

After waking up with a hangover, I spent the day doing 1,4-b, coke and weed.

Now I've snorted 20mg of Oxy and some more weed. Getting nice and fuzzily tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.