• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. I'm overdosing on Coke and all I get is this lousy t-shirt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
sky high on a low dose of valium. my tolerance has dropped significantly over the last few weeks. it's never dropped this quick. 20mg and im rooted

Mmm, nothing beats the first few minutes after a huge line of coke (untill i try injecting that is 8))

Grr i wish i could get drugs that aint mainstream, benzos & barbs are nowhere to be seen for me :'(, could do with some in a few hours aswell

well.. snorted coke all night.. and b4 that i shoot some key, drank some.. it`s all good.. now i`ve IMd some key while buzzing on coke .. let`s seeeeee :D ck:D

I plugged 3.5mg DOC about 35 minutes ago. I am coming up pretty fast now. DOC takes a lot longer to kick in than most other psychedelics, even when plugged.

I was feeling panicky and anxious about 3 minutes ago, but that is fading away.

nodding out on some potent Indonesian kratom that I've been eating non-stop for the past two days.

i have consumed 65mg of 5mg tabs of valium and 20mg worth of 2mg tabs along with 2 jack daniels so far, 600mg of tramadol and 10mg of sub orally so that works out to bout 1mg, im pretty opiate niave at the moment with a low tolerance:)

im on cloud nince smoking cones and going to get some for a mate shortly whos gonna hook me up with some freebies=D

god i love good coke <3, how could i not do some lies first thing this morning
after tonight , pretty outa this world night...it's been almost 3 months ffs finally some coke <3
good cola and cognac <3 <3 <3

woke up from passing out/nodding from my mix earlier. its not 3:45 here and im punching down cones in order to get back to sleep, and im drinking a hot cocoa

I plugged another 2.4 mg of DOC about 3 hours apart in two separate doses.

I'm still tripping quite strongly, and now I've had lots of poppies and some hydrocodone. It is heavenly <3

The trip became extremely weird and quite frightening early on. I may write a trip report. It was different from anything I had previously experienced while tripping. I tried to take a few notes once it became possible to do so.

It did become mostly positive after that.

Last edited:
finished off my dilaudid....mmmm... so hard to focus / keep my eyes open

Status
Not open for further replies.