• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. I'm overdosing on Coke and all I get is this lousy t-shirt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
am i high?
no, that's impossible
i'm broke ffs
but i'm drunk :D yeeeey ffs, isn't this lovely , cheap votka, and beer. and of course alprazolam, i'm still anxious,:d
i hate this
it's just lies

getting retarded on cough syrup. the night will be spent vegetating to old 80s music videos.

Been laying in bed smoking fent for the past two days, my god is it lovely :D.

Almost through a 50mcg patch, 3 more to go.

Pretty stoned. Had a little coke at about 1pm, then smoked weed from about 4 onwards. Now I've got a straight black russian to try and get some ethanol into me. Need to get stoned enough to go to sleep. Work tomorrow.

Smurfeh said:
Been laying in bed smoking fent for the past two days, my god is it lovely :D.

Almost through a 50mcg patch, 3 more to go.
i would take this for a vacation over the bahamas any day

drinking with a friend. about 7 shots of 151 rum so far, and many kisses and cuddles inbetween shots. (which makes the set and setting nice, so instead of being an angry drunk or a sad drunk, I'm a happy drunk)

valium in the morning before work had me going good then got some xanax during break which kept me happy and all smiles (but not sloppy) the rest of the day and then on into an awesome family birthday get together. then i took my gf to our friends in the city, drank a few beers with only a little bit more xanax on top. waited a couple hours but still i had to drive home and was scared shitless, i ddint drink enough to get drunk but the benzos had all the lines intersecting on the road so i drove home with one eye shut

i would never codone what i did and felt like completey shit for it. i drove safe but was completely scared i was gonna get pulled over. i should of stayed where i was but i promised the pop i'd coem home tonight. i feel guilty but i was overly cautious driving especially feel guilty because im the first to take a friends keys and there i was driving with a few beers in me and quite a bit of benzos

something i will not repeating even though i made it home safe with no tickets or injuries. next time im definetely crashing the night no matter hwo pissed dad might tyr to be

I tried to get on and post in this thread last night but i was too fucked up:\ Oxy, methadone, clonazepam, and too much pot, too many bongs and that fucking gas mask%) Highest ive been in ages. I was tripping...id be out of a nod, with blurry vision...then nod out and go into a fantastic land of mysticism...fucking tripping:D

Had 5 cups of poppy tea from the morning to the night

I had a beer in the afternoon

0.5 g of crack IV

And a nice spliff to top it off (hash&weed)

neverstop said:
soaring along right now on 25mg adderall

Bob next time you do adderall might I reccomend a different ROA, crush them up, put them in a cup with baking soda and fruit juice and down em like a shot. Comes on just as fast as with insuffulation but lasts as long as taking them and the baking soda potentiates them like mad!

Yeah, I've done this before, but imo snorting is better. I do this if I want them to last a long time but 4-5 hrs of effects are plenty for me.

zekethemusicman said:
I tried to get on and post in this thread last night but i was too fucked up:\ Oxy, methadone, clonazepam, and too much pot, too many bongs and that fucking gas mask%) Highest ive been in ages. I was tripping...id be out of a nod, with blurry vision...then nod out and go into a fantastic land of mysticism...fucking tripping:D

redigt0.jpg

Chilled with some people. Had a few beers, smoked a couple bowls, came back to my place, and now I'm sitting here on 2mg of xanax.

Been a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.