• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. I'm overdosing on Coke and all I get is this lousy t-shirt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmm, oxazepam is such a weak benzo... need to dose high, especially with tolerance for decent effects.

Had another 60mg oxazepam, so 240mg now... should be sleepy soon. Dont mind either way, feeling very chilled.... time for more cones!

I'm more or less sober now, but I just smoked a little bowl in addition to a cigarette.

I just blew a 20mg Adderall. But then tragedy struck; I got the urge to sneeze and couldn't stop. I squeezed my nose shut but snot went everywhere :/ Then I had to try and snort all the sticky snot into my nose, which got completely clogged. Now I guess I'll have to blow some moar amps.

edit: 15mg of dexamp is being absorbed in my nose right now :] Needles to say, I'm feeling great.

edit: I blew another 20mg Adderall, and no sneezing this time lol. But no moar drugs for me tonight.

Last edited:
Bob Loblaw said:
I just blew a 20mg Adderall. But then tragedy struck; I got the urge to sneeze and couldn't stop. I squeezed my nose shut but snot went everywhere :/ Then I had to try and snort all the sticky snot into my nose, which got completely clogged. Now I guess I'll have to blow some moar amps.

edit: 15mg of dexamp is being absorbed in my nose right now :] Needles to say, I'm feeling great.

edit: I blew another 20mg Adderall, and no sneezing this time lol. But no moar drugs for me tonight.

:| thanks for sharing :(

I've been drinking since 8am. fuck yeah!

and I blew some 'caine with it for that cocaethylene awesomeness.

Ugh, more ritalin and more gabapentin topped off with some weed and maybe some coke laters.. Just waiting to come up ^_^

Just smoked some fentanyl. My god it is as tasty as I remember.
:D

Edit: Without fail I spilled something. Happens every time!

Last edited:
fuck..
holland's best....ketamine...:))
just 0.2 and i'm fucked up...100mg/ml :))))

still feeling a after glow from the other day rolling did some suboxone and weed.... just chillin wit some friends

just chillin and watching some scrubs

5mgs of valium + 3 natty ices (gotta have that extra .5% :p ) and just added another 5mgs of valium

not that much but i didnt want that much either you know? got more valium but im saving it... just felt like getting a small chill on before bed and work tomorrow where ill enjoy the rest the valium

especially after last night where i got wasted and smoked almost a pack of cigs and i dont even smoke

Still smoking fent. I have some adderall that look mighty tempting, but I have a lot of programming to do tomorrow and need a good nights sleep and the fent will insure that :).

Why is being on just one thing never enough? :D

I think I need to slow up a bit. I've spent the past 9 days constantly fucked. Coke, booze, weed, valium, ativan, mdma. Every day. I know I'm on holidays, but Jesus dude, slow down.

Needless to say, I spent the day in bed with the girl, snorting coke, smoking weed, drinking 151 and fucking.

Now I've got a headache, I'm stoned as a bitch, this Valium is doing shit all, and I think I need a proper nights sleep.

^
i'm so jealous except for the headache part

i found about a kilo of poppies today

just had a small cuppa , not feeling much but im patient

took the rest of valium before work with some grapefruit juice and methocarbamol not enough to get me sloppy but put a big smile on my face. really easy going laid back day... didnt even get upset that no one told me 7 extra people were going to eat in my dining room and they showed up 30 minutes before i usually serve lunch expecting to eat... whatever took my hour break 30 mins earlier than i should and now im gonna sip down 2 beers before heading back

Took 15 mgs of methadone sublingually with my tolerance it shouldnt do anything but who knows

Bob Loblaw said:

I just saw this, dude.... thats sick

soaring along right now on 25mg adderall

Bob next time you do adderall might I reccomend a different ROA, crush them up, put them in a cup with baking soda and fruit juice and down em like a shot. Comes on just as fast as with insuffulation but lasts as long as taking them and the baking soda potentiates them like mad!

Status
Not open for further replies.