• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. I'm overdosing on Coke and all I get is this lousy t-shirt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weed, 151, Ativan, Valium and soon, more weed. Not feelin bad. Nothing special either.

Great night... lots of beer, weed and speed (40mg d-amphetamine), though the phets are starting to wear off.

Had 240mg oxazepam and smoking cones to help with the comedown.

And fuckyeh! it is helping :)

EDIT: Not feelling sedated enough to sleep yet. So just ate another 30mg oxazepam and will probably have a few more tokes of the green.

Peace out

Last edited:
Few shots of crack and like 3-4 beers

feeling ok , comedown could be worse

Toking up some of this hash-like substance and oh damn am I glad I decided to do that.

With some notable exceptions in the last 4 months, I've had some herb or herb-esque material everyday for about 4.5 years, and for some reason if I'm feeling crappy or craving some other drug, I never think MJ is going to work. :\

It's always 'oh well, I guess I could toke up a bit, not that it's going to help' and I'm always wrong!!! :) At this point in time, I realize I'm going to be wrong, but for some reason, I always doubt it's ability to work.

Sorry, for ramblin', MJ just makes everything seem right again. :D

i'm feeling nice, i havent been able to do much lately, i got busted last week buying dope, so my money went to bail/impound. but after hurting all morning i just blew half an oc80 and im feeling nice.

8/10 buzzing like a fairy, and shaking like a earthquake. Thats generally a sign to slow down :p

Thank fuck - I'm on the downward spiral.

Biggest and sketchiest k-hole I have had to date - the sensation of being dead was about 1,000,000 times too realistic for my tastes.

I was trying to get up, navigate round my bedroom. I was desperate for light as all was dark. I genuinely felt that I was in a parallel universe for the dead, tried the light switches and nothing happened (I'd forgot that the wall switches dont work in my room).

Totally and utterly out of sync in terms of physical function, able to concoct OEVs from nothing - the most disturbing was that my bedroom seemed to be a huge expanse of black space.

I have to write a TR about this - I was watching Napolean Dynamite (for the first time) beforehand and a segment of the hole involved me being the character himself...

When I was trying to move around after finally working out how to get the lights on, The combination of numbness in certain areas, inability to grasp the concept of walking and being unable to acknowledge two dimensional objects correctly was so SO fucking horrifying.

4 shots of authentic absinthe my friend brought back from europe...just a nightcap before I retire to my bed...a bit tipsy.

rangrz said:
4 shots of authentic absinthe my friend brought back from europe...just a nightcap before I retire to my bed...a bit tipsy.

With the spoonful of sugar?

Absinthe was a 'once, then never again deal for me'.

Never do this but here goes.

100 mg mdma about5 hours ago. 2 mg xanax bout 10 minutes ago. hash. I feel good

Still prett high, i shoudl've crashed hours ago.. Maybe its some sort of afterglow? Or the pills tricking me :/

Goddammit. I think I'm turning into one of "Those People", to whom lots of depressants have little effect. Granted I had a couple of lines of coke about 4, 3 and 2 hours ago, but I've had a fair bit of 151, valium and weed and I still can't get tired.

CURSE YOU, YEARS OF SOLID HEDONISM!!! YOU'VE FINALLY CAUGHT UP WITH ME!!!
/shakes fist at invisible nemesis

just got up 20 minutes ago, just blew half of my 80 10 minutes ago, eating breakfast now, gotta be at work at 1pm, its 1235 here. but i dont care, im feeling nice. except i think my mom scrapped some off my 80, bitch, looks smaller than it was.

Been tweaking for the last ~9 hours... been out drinking with friends, ended up drinking a fair bit because I was speedin.

Started coming down so had 180mg oxazepam to relax. Been smoking bud all night too, going to toke up again soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.