• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. I'm overdosing on Coke and all I get is this lousy t-shirt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm I really need something more. More benzos more opiates, or atleast a jay...

I just sniffed 4mgs of bupe. feeling real good. no rush but nice relaxation and I'm feeling a nod coming on and lots of itching.

I <3 suboxone. I pretty much have a small tolerance right now and rarely use opiates so i'm nicely buzzed. IMO bupe is pretty recreational, I fell in love with it when i was prescribed it for almost a year. I know there are a lot of haters out there but suboxone has me feelin good right now.:p

Holy shit. I haven't had bloodshot eyes from smoking weed for years. This shit is bloody brilliant, apparently 'White Russian', but who the hell knows unless you're growing it or buying it from a dispensary. Absolutely white with crystal, wonderful sweet smell. Amazing, even for someone used to quality BC bud.

Anyway, yeah. Baked as fuck. :D

Stone cold-motherfucking-sober.

This sucks balls. Why am I at work?

I'm gunna go home, roll me a fat joint, smoke myself stupid and see how the evening takes me. Hopefully away from this stupidity.

Goddamn, I haven't been this fucked up in a long time. I took a 10mg norco, then blew a roxicodone 15 when I got off work. Stopped at my boys house to smoke and he started throwing me lines of some killer coke, packed the bong a few times. About 10 minutes ago I snorted another roxi 15 and I'm feeling incredible.

It really has been one of those days, I must say.

Stock-take sucks balls. Trying to decipher morons handwriting. Trying to plug it all into the computer. And its *always* after a big weekend. (NYE or my birthday). Except this time it was after 5 days of serious drug taking (please refer yourself to the past half dozen or so of my posts in this thread).

....so instead of the joint I was going to have. Instead of the lorazapam I was going to smash down. Instead of going the night sober (HA!). No, instead, I walked in the door, looked around for 10 seconds, and drank 2ml 1,4-b. Only took about 5 minutes, and I'm feelin' fucking awesome.

....fuzzy

finished work early...

couple of beers, many cones and 120mg oxazepam later...

feeling very relaxed

Hmmm.... I dropped about 1.5ml of 1,4 at about 9pm. So not much, but still some.

Just had 2.5mg of Loraz as well, and its only 11pm....

I really should keep an eye on proceedings from here in methinks.

Phenobarbital, lots of weed and hash and some coffee so I won't fall asleep. The time I'll picture in my mind when I'll hear the word "chill" from now on :) .

trembling and jittery and wired and depressed.

too much meth,
about 100mg of ephedrine, (cause I ran out of meth and wanted to at least keep the body high going)
a few lines of coke.

gah. The last few days have been a nightmare, all too alert and all too wide awake nightmare.

Very high. Took some MDMA with a girl I love dearly earlier today, and smoked a few bowls. Stoned again now, thinking about earlier today.

Smoked a fat joint about 2 hours ago.

Just had 2ml 1,4b. That should start fucking me soon. :)

Snorted up about 60 mg of oxycontin, took a bit of xanax, a couple beers and numerous bongs.....Feeling great:D Its been a good day off. Got paid, been around good friends, smoking good bud and drinking good beer. It cant get any better than this%)

Status
Not open for further replies.