• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. I'm overdosing on Coke and all I get is this lousy t-shirt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its no real wonder why, after pills, coke, weed, valium, xanex, 40mg Oxy and a fair bit of booze; that I keep feeling someone is in the room with me.... Or talking to me.

Regardless, the end result is the same. I am completely fucked out of my tits, and though my body says "stop", my brain says "fuck that pussy, yo've got no commitments until thursday; so hit it as hard as possible til then"

HEDONISM baby! Its just awesome. To the max.

I'm very sure that I actually once said "I'm home, take me drunk".. like no joke, so when I saw this thread it made me smile =)

Carl Landrover said:
Carl status - High, very high

Good H, no wait, great H!

There's the itch, the ridiculously tiny pupils, the-trying-to-take-a-piss-and-just-nodding-out-several-times, the random nods and longer ones. Oh goodness me!

Edit: wow can't even describe

Last night was incredible, that was truly some amazing H.

Last night, I had thought I had typed out a longer edit, but then I realized that had merely nodded out and 'dreamt' that I had typed something out. When I came to by leaning too far into my desk, I realized I had typed nothing.

Oh man, what a night! Just blew the remainder I had left and damn is that scag good! It wasn't enough to get me that high, but it was enough to get a good taste and put a nice positive spin here.

Peace and love brothers! :)

300 mg Tramadol
30 mg Diazepam
1 gram of good cannabis: New York Diesel Haze
4 50 cl beers

I'm so fucked up I needed 10 minutes to type this, it is a great combo tho =D :D :) Gonna smoke sore more weed now and have fun all :)

I'm lying in a hammock outside with this afternoon's pod tea in full swing, smoking some kind bud, and nursing a Dos Equis. Fan-fucking-tstic to say the leastl

Happy Canada day to all my fellow Canadians! I'm just just gonna chill all day long on my deck with a bong and some bud. And yes, I'm already high heh.

Will check back and post in here in a few hours time, going to do Mescaline + Cannabis and maybe a little bit of Kratom leaves. :) =D

This is gonna be good xD :D

I'm sober now, but tonight I have DMT, MDA, MDMA, possibly some alcohol, menthol cigarettes for the roll, and a good friend to share it all with. Holy shit it's going to be fun.

EDIT: We just semi-sublingualed our rolls and we're waiting to come up :]

Last edited:
Not really high right now. I've had a bit of coke, but I've pretty much hit a wall. Might go and smoke up some. I need to find something interesting to do.

Weed it is I guess.

I ate 5mg of DOC a while a go and redosed with 1.5mg a while later. No signs of wearing off yet. I like it a lot!

I'm gonna add some poppies before I get sick. Haven't had any today.

32mg hydromorph (4x8mg) and 5 hits LSD (Mr.Clean)

Happy Canada Day

PS shooting up while your tripping ballls and peaking is fucking haaaaaaaaaaaard, but th high that you get is so fantastic, better then a shot when pillsick

20mg of hydrocodone with 1mg of lorazapam... yeah not much, but hey, it is what I got.

Status
Not open for further replies.