• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. I'm overdosing on Coke and all I get is this lousy t-shirt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn! I am so itchy and starting to get noddy, these bags are amazing. Had to take a benadryl cause I was rubbin' my nose like a mothafucka. Starting to toke up, such tasty green.

Watching South Park for free online, I thought this night wasn't going to be that great. :D

Well it still would have been better if I was with teh girl instead. <3

Edit: Wow these nods intense have not had any like thisf ro a long time now

Last edited:
I had a pretty fucking awesome birthday. Lots of drinking Bacardi 151, snorting coke, snorting coke off my girls, and my friends girls, tits. Then spent the afternoon drinking 1,4-B, and generally being trashed.

Now everyone's left the party, I have had 20mg Oxycontin, 5mg Valium and shitloads of bongs. I've got a serious case of the nods. Just two more people to leave and I can really fuck myself up.

^I went to bed, and actually fall asleep for a moment from that combo. Amusing, but now I feel better than earlier!

trying to chill out with a little bit of Suboxone and 1mg of xanax after a horrible ecstasy crash and the most sleepless night of my life. I'm waiting for the xanax to kick in so I can feel slumber's embrace.

Still...those were some damn good tabs. I think it will require a trip report. :)

I just found a random syringe full of dunno what in my room, it fuuuuuuuuuuucked me good, wasnt coke (which is odd, as its my iv of choice) but holy fuck man, i took 6 hits of acid earlier and its like someone just took a sledgehammer to my braiiiiiiiiin.

FINALLY after 2 weeks of nothing ... key im <3
i have 3 exams left, passed the first 3...and well after that...off to the seaside to the biggest (house) music festival in my country <3
\fuckinn A....:D:D:D: life's gettin better...ah...2weeks clean from heroin and plan on staying that way :D

later edit : did some more k, took half a tab <3.... and, the weirdd thing ids that all aroung me is jus like gellow...gelly...gummy-bears...stuff

Last edited:
Carl status - High, very high

Good H, no wait, great H!

There's the itch, the ridiculously tiny pupils, the-trying-to-take-a-piss-and-just-nodding-out-several-times, the random nods and longer ones. Oh goodness me!

Edit: wow can't even describe

Last edited:
Jimity said:
I had a pretty fucking awesome birthday. Lots of drinking Bacardi 151, snorting coke, snorting coke off my girls, and my friends girls, tits. Then spent the afternoon drinking 1,4-B, and generally being trashed.

Now everyone's left the party, I have had 20mg Oxycontin, 5mg Valium and shitloads of bongs. I've got a serious case of the nods. Just two more people to leave and I can really fuck myself up.

After all this happened. I passed out, woke up 14 hours later at about midday, and I've spent the day continuing the party with Mel (my boss of all people), with more pills, more coke, more weed, more booze; and the best part is, she is currently doing my washing up. Clearly trained well. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.