⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Cure by Kiyoshi Kurosawa

psychetool

Bluelighter
Madness. Terror. Murder.
31rw6exjnklss500oz2.jpg

Plot:
A wave of gruesome murders is sweeping Tokyo. The only connection is a bloody X carved into the neck of each of the victims. In each case, the murderer is found near the victim and remembers nothing of the crime. Detective Takabe and psychologist Sakuma are called in to figure out the connection, but their investigation goes nowhere. An odd young man is arrested near the scene of the latest murder, who has a strange effect on everyone who comes into contact with him. Detective Takabe starts a series of interrogations to determine the man's connection with the killings.

----

Just watched this movie last night and I have to say I really enjoyed it. So dark, deep, atmospheric. I could see how people might think it was slow but I thought it really helped build the tension in the movie. If you enjoy dark and twisted movies and don't mind reading a few subtitles I highly recommend you pick this up immediately.

Also, if anyone else has seen this I had a few unanswered questions I'd like to discuss...