• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

I know there are plenty of other post but "IV methadone"

Try your local pharmacy for a better filter, last time I was in CVS I saw some micron filters.

i know i can get 1cc syringes there... but i not sure about wheel filter.. until its completely clear... what about heat? will that break any of the binders or fillers

wiggi said:
Try your local pharmacy for a better filter, last time I was in CVS I saw some micron filters.
really? cool. where are you located (generally)?

Do not ever heat any kind of pill because it will just break down dangerous binders and fillers. I'd go ahead and get the 1cc syringes if I were you.

SomeKindaLove said:
really? cool. where are you located (generally)?
A few hours south of Atlanta.

I don't know if they carry them always or nationally, perhaps they were specially ordered by someone. But I know I seen micron filters.

Be safe and make sure to post back here if there was a rush. But remember, placebo can be a hell of a drug.

i'm not gonna go into thinking I'm gonna get a rush... I'll remain skeptically until i acutally feel something but I'll def let ya know!

Did your CVS have some micron filters? I just wanted to say it one more time to make sure the solution is 100 percent clear before you bang it.

i approve of this thread because i now know that some CVS's carry micron filters

no need to I.V. the methadone. i got my methadone given through I.V. when i was in the hospital and there was no rush and it was just slightly better. and that was using methadone suspended in "shootable" liquid so i would advise against I.V.ing the pills.

We tried to tell him that man, but he mad it apparent that he was going to do it and it's better to tell him the safest way to IV methadone instead of him loosing limbs or worse. But even with the tips, remember anyone that IV'ing anything is never completely safe.

i thought it was impossible to IV done........i think the red liquid would be too thick to pull up in the rig, and the wafers will just be a nasty clump of goo, which you'll end up eating.....=D

The red liquid..methadose is very much shootable. I did it many times when I first started. I've shot 80 mgs at once and trust me there is NO RUSH. I tried the shooting the 40mg wafers once and it was a complete waste. All you end up doing is clogging the needle. If you filter it a bunch of times you're just gonna end up with pretty much water.

I agree with the other person that said if you want to use the needle that bad just shoot water...it will give you the same immediate effect..nothing.

Go ahead and try it...it will be the only way you'll learn. You are also gonna waste a bunch of methadone too.

I hope you dont try this its a really bad idea, and if you do I hope everything goes okay

I never ended up getting my methadone tonite guess it looks like a seroquel sleep for me... which means I'm not gonna attempt anything with my methadone when I get cause I'm not about to waste it... but thank you everyone

shooting it is definitely not a waste of methadone. I don't know if you're gonna get a rush if you do, though.

let us know.