Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Railing MDMA....

Ginger Jack

Bluelighter
Hey Bluelighterz,
I've recently found out (from Bluelighterz and research) that my medication I'm taking (Amoxicillion) had fucked up my stomach so that my body couldnt obsorb mdma when I digested it that way (regular poping/parachuting). I stop taking it and its been about 2 weeks since I've takin it.
-If I were to say start railing rolls more often than just poping them would mdma still work for me?
I havent rolled in a year so my tolerance is as low as shit:)
Is it too soon, do I need more time for my amoxicillion to wear off?

Snorting pressed pills is generally frowned upon here. It could be full of other shit you don't want to snort, like Meth/Caffeine and a tonne of binders.

Agree 100 percent. Also snorting MDMA is a qualatatively inferior experience to oral ingestion. Not to mention a shorter duration and much harder crash. Not recomended, particularly if you are already sick enough to be taking antibiotics. Best to wait IMO.

Still, a pill with a decent dose of MDMA and ONLY MDMA is still going to have binders in it that you don't really want up your nose. Do you test your pills?

Sorry to sound like a prick but I've seen people snort mdma and they say its juts never as good/long/its a waste/ it burns like fuck (prolly meth though).

I agree with Worldwithin, just wait. Or...If you really want to roll......perhaps try plugging? :)

Sorry I should have clarifyed,
I was taking it for acne, I guess my real question is how long will it be before I can start rolling again (How long will it be before my amoxicillion wears off)

snorting it isnt worth it, doesnt last anywhere near as long, and the come-up isnt as fun (it all just smacks you at once)
Also if the binders are a colour your snot the next day will be all blue or whatever :D

^^Yea, but I cant swallow them anymore and I'm not gonna stop trying to roll, I just hope that a month or so off of my anti-biotic med. will be enough time for my body to start being able to roll again from poping pills. (Hopefully):)

Ginger Jack said:
Sorry I should have clarifyed,
I was taking it for acne, I guess my real question is how long will it be before I can start rolling again (How long will it be before my amoxicillion wears off)

I'd assume it would take a week or two after you stopped using it to clear out of your system but I really don't know for sure. You should ask a pharmacist / doctor. I bet they'd be more than willing to help you with the answer.

Also, you can snort pills, just note that all the binders and everything are going up your nose along with the MDMA. I used to do it sometimes and have never had a problem but I wouldn't encourage it. If you do decide to take pills straight to the dome don't make a habit of it.

I've only railed what I was pretty sure was pure mdma powder, Is breaking open a capsule of molly and snorting it less damaging that crushing up a pill and snorting it?

the dudes question was about taking MDMA after his anti-biotic, and if it would work or not.

not if ingestion via snorting is a proven way of getting you high on e...

I dont know about anybody, but I will snort a pill anytime, call me stupid, but I've snorted ALOT of e, and whether or not its cut or not, it does the trick when I need it to.

to answer your question, GingerJack, I don't know, LOL.

yeah the best way to find out in ur meds will wear off is to ask a doctor, also on erowid they have all about pills that r not really psychioactive might find ur answer there. ALso snorting pills isn't that bad if u want u feel da mdma right away and want to come down alot quciker.

I've always wanted to try plugging a pill.

How would I go about doing that? And do the effects differ from oral ingestion?

egh don't snort it you never can really know whats in it unless you make it yourself ha

i would give plugging a shot, alot of people do it