• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Inonzi Prowler

disambiguation

Bluelighter
http://www.harderfaster.net/?sid=9e...thread&forumid=1&threadid=233937&pagenumber=1

^
This thread is about Alex (inonzi)... Over the weekend he passed away.

I know many knew him on here so I thought you would want to know as Alex was the kinda person who you would lose contact with for a few months but then hear from him again (or try to contact him yourself).

A few of us met with him recently and I would appreciate any info on what happened and if there is a way we can pay our respects to his family.

fucking senseless loss of life..... the dude was awesomely clever/funny/interesting and this is a total waste.

i know he was having some problems but never in a million years thought anything like this would happen.

RIP Inonzi - you sarcastic internet geek ;)

those who can or want to email me can do on [email protected]

Anyone who knows inonzi prowler - especially those who have seen/spoke to him recentl

R.I.P. Inonzi

Fuck! He was one of the funniest people on here, I used to love reading is posts. What an absolute shitter! Never met the bloke in real life but from his posts seemed like a really decent chap. People dying young is not cool, his parents most be going through hell. My thoughts go to them :(

For fucks sake. Can everyone just stop dying please?

Inonzi Prowler. The best name ever on Bluelight.

RIP Alex.

with love from Trotsky.

<3

Crikey, he's logged in as away on my msn :(

To echo andythetwig's comments "sweet dreams"

I can't believe this has happened.

Speechless.

Thoughts with his family and friends.

Alex was one of the nicest people I have ever met and he was someone who had a plan to work the system to better effect, he was saving money from his job yet he hated the fact he worked for the man but he did so in order to think of the future where he could use this money to take it back to Africa and help out by building schools and other good causes from all the money he was going to save from doing this for a few years

Last time I saw him earlier this year I was worried about him and tried to offer him support, so this has really upset me

Rest
Inonzi
Prowler

x

i dont know the guy personally either but his posts sum up how much of a genuine guy he was.. and will be sorely missed in the bluelight community

That's fucking terrible. My thoughts are with his family.

I had been meaning to talk to him on MSN for a week because I saw he was randomly going to an event in London (Facebook) that people from university were going to and made me think it was a small world. I guess I'll never get to see him :(

Rest in peace my man :)