• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Mtgg

cherrycolouredfunk

Bluelighter
MTGG has passed away. He slipped away in his sleep over the weekend. That's all there is to tell at the moment. The policeman said it didn't seem like he was in any pain.

I keep opening his name on MSN and watching the start bar hoping that it will start flashing orange.

He just wasn't made for these times.

See you in the next one Tom. I will always love you. We've all lost something really special in you. I hope you can find your place to fit in. x

'Turning and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold'
William Butler Yeats.

Tom - 17th April 1982 - 6th June 2008

Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend
Somewhere along in the bitterness
And I would have stayed up with you all night
Had I known how to save a life.

Last edited:
Fuck, that's just awful news. I never met the man but I enjoyed reading his posts and he seemed a thoroughly decent human being.

My greatest sympathies to all those that new him <3.

Last edited:
Fucking gutted. :(

Absolutely sound bloke, good memories of dancing on the Sunday at Glade with him. Later Tom :(

My condolences to hungryghostredman & yourself Helen as I know you & tom were close.

Horrible news to come home to. RIP fella :(

We were meant to be visiting in a few days.... sad news indeed... very sad :(:(

Tom you fuck it felt like you were doing everything possible to escape us and now you have.

Terrible, terrible news...

RIP. :(

I'm completely shocked. Rest in peace and all my comforts go out to all his friends and family.

A great shame - he will be sadly missed.

R.I.P. Tom :(

Shit, the first time it's happened to someone I've chatted with. If he wasn't happy at this point in time then I hope he's happier now, he may well have already been born into a better world.

"Death is not the opposite of life. Life has no opposite. The opposite of death is birth. Life is eternal."

MTGG is still here <3

I'm too much of a doubter to mention heaven or whatever, but regardless, he's never really gone, so long as his friends remember him

A waste indeed. Time to rest, I hope.

So sorry to hear about this.

I can only echo what has already been said and offer my condolences to all who knew him.

Rest in peace