Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ravesafe Victoria - Plez read

yasu

Bluelighter
I was at the hard kandy event last month at billboards. To my surprise people started handing out food, condoms (not that we could use then after the rave;]) and other nick-nacks, first time this happened. One of the things i received was one of your brochures which confirmed you were the ravesafe group. You guys also made a reference to this forum, im wondering if you have any positions open, i wish to volunteer.

A little about myself:
Currently a pharmacy student living in melbourne with a keen interest in harm reduction. My interest came about from working in a pharmacy, the methadone patients are THE NICEST people youd ever meet. Having a close friend almost die from morphine overdose made my realise i need to do harm reduction on a much larger scale.

In my spare time i enjoy going to the raves and i have tried every stimulant drug i could possibly get my hands on. I hope to use my drug expertise to it's fullest potential. At the moment im in my exam period so no raves for the time being no raves =( but proly get my butt to 3D to celebrate right after exams are over =]

Welcome to Aus Social, yasu... :)

I'm going to move this over to Australian Drug Discussion as it's more suited to that forum. Are you looking to volunteer for RS Victoria? If so, i'm sure there are other volunteers on the board as well as people who could point you in the right direction.

Good luck!

My thread = failure =(

No reply yet, could you PM that contact? cheers phase_dancer

edit: bad typo that may have cost phase_dancer some dignity ;] soz

Last edited: