Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

OX Blood base is back in sydney.

OND43X

Bluelighter
the last month or so i have been getting the dark red/brown base here in sydney, after not seeing it in like 1 half years. has anyone else seen an increase in this dark red/brown base and what are ppls experiences cos i had some and its the best base i have had in a long time

dscf0013jv2.jpg

OND43X said:
the last month or so i have been getting the dark red/brown base here in sydney, after not seeing it in like 1 half years. has anyone else seen an increase in this dark red/brown base and what are ppls experiences cos i had some and its the best base i have had in a long time

urgghh, just look at how dirty that stuff is! it's still got alot of iodine in it by the looks of it.

It's good fun though. First few batches of meth I ever had were like that (soggy coloured crystals) except an orange color. Oh man good times.

well you'd be pretty silly to tell the world including law enforcement agents reading these threads who your dealer was.

anyway ox blood ain't exactly the speed one should aspire to. The colour is a contaminant . Speed is a dry, colourless, odourless substances.

I only ever had it once a few years ago coz some people were at my party and I was broke (edit madmick19). It was some of the best goey ive ever had for the amount I had but the next day was excrusciating which might be coz I had booze and pills that night but it was potent but dirty. Thats the only time ive seen brown base ever, everything else has been mostly white or yellow with purple and pink as other ones but nothing like the colour and dirtyness of ox blood.

I wonder if people shoot this stuff? Makes me think shooting that is worse than shooting as pill for sure.

edit madmick19

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to get it heaps about a year ago. I'm surprised that its around again. I find that its very strong but I've also had good strong stuff that was more a yellowy colour.
At first we used to cut it and snort it but the best thing I think is to just swallow it. It is pretty filthy stuff.

ewwww!

my i iterate what chugs said below

"pure meth is colourless, odourless & dry"

that shit is just nasty

The cuts mixed with meth are also white and oderless. I found that the impure looking products are often stronger because they have less cuts.

Haveing a white products doesn't mean its safer

What kind of doses do people snort with this base? Just curious as to how it compares with the base I used to get in Brisbane...

i didnt burn it. i will get more and let you know.
this stuff was alot stronger than the usual white/yellow crystals i have gotten this yr.
cant really compare without trying it yourself Mr Blonde

ppl need to realise this stuff is base and not ice. its not smoked but snorted or eatin

cant really compare without trying it yourself Mr Blonde

Well yeah, that's why I asked what the doses are you are using...roughly how much is a decent dose? 100mg? Or what size lines do you use?

OND43X said:
ppl need to realise this stuff is base and not ice. its not smoked but snorted or eatin

and both base and ice are methamphetamine, the difference being purity. base usually having more impurities from the synth left over, ice supposedly > 80% pure after synth but often cut with MSM or other things.