• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin liquid heroin nasal spray

bansh33

Bluelighter
I searched for a while and was unable to find an answer to this question so I apologize in advance if this is a repost.

I was wondering if anyone knew how to make regular powdered east coast dope into a liquid solution that could be administered intranasally (i.e. in a nasal spray bottle). Also, would this cause the heroin to degrade into morphine if not used immediately? thanks

Yes, it would degrade. Anything over 24hrs would probably start being noticeable. Also, make sure you don't iv that. That's a perfect breeding ground for bacteria.

As for how to make it, buy a nasal spray,empty it, and dilute some heroin in saline solution. Make sure you figure out how much you get into the overall solution, and what dose each spray gives you. (To calculate how much each spray gives you, just put in the amount of liquid you're gonna use, and calculate how many sprays it takes to empty it. Then divide.)

if you're going to spray the heroin up the nose why not just sniff the powder? it will hit you quicker because of no water added and in my opinion powder is cleaner than water -- it wont drip down your nose like water will, and the powder will stick to your mucus membrane better as well (in my opinion that is) -- thats just me though, i just dont understand if you're willing to put the solution up your nose, why not the powder? easier to get high in front of people i guess? but there's ways around that with powder. i've used tons of different ways to make heroin look like every day stuff and had no problem getting high in front of people and they didnt even know it (until i started to nod out) LoL

dadiddy23 said:
if you're going to spray the heroin up the nose why not just sniff the powder? it will hit you quicker because of no water added and in my opinion powder is cleaner than water -- it wont drip down your nose like water will, and the powder will stick to your mucus membrane better as well (in my opinion that is) -- thats just me though, i just dont understand if you're willing to put the solution up your nose, why not the powder? easier to get high in front of people i guess? but there's ways around that with powder. i've used tons of different ways to make heroin look like every day stuff and had no problem getting high in front of people and they didnt even know it (until i started to nod out) LoL

lol. Awesome. What are some of the ways you did it? I don't have to worry about powder cause we get tar but still, shit sounds funny.

Actually, a mist/liquid will absorb through your mucous membranes faster than a powder will.

^^^ true. I used a nasal spray bottle and crushed up a few diluadids and added it with distilled water. It does absorb better, resulting in a better high than just snorting it as a powder.

On a side note, I emptied a gram of high quality cocaine into a nasal spray and it worked amazing, way better than simply snorting it. First, I added the cocaine to a appropriate amount of (distilled) water, then when the coke disolved into the water and the cut seperated, I filtered it through a coffee filter, leaving a fairly pure solution of coke and water. Then I added the coke-water solution to a nasal spray bottle. It was an amazing high, and I could do it anywhere without suspicion.

The reason it works great with coke is because( as many know), it is highly water soluble.

Heroin, if I am correct, will dissolve very well in cold water (following the principles of a CWE). Try and dissolve the heroin into a cold water solution and then filter it through a filter of some sort. It should in theory leave you with a fairly pure solution of heroin and water which would then be transfered into a nasal spray bottle with great results. Like I said, I've tried this with Dilaudid and it worked out great.

On a side note, I would never share a nasal spray bottle with anyone. Studies have shown that sharing bills and straws have a similar rate of cross-infection of diseases (hep c, hiv, etc.) as sharing needles. The same would apply to a nasal spray bottle, which would get pretty filthy of you shared it with a few people. How's that for harm reduction? Good luck, you should post your results.

Hm, interesting concept

I suppose you could do this with any opiate (except heroin, cause you'd lose it)

It works and works well. I wouldn't give advice based on dosage. you gotta figure out those ratios for yourself especially considering how much diesel a mL of saline can hold (quite a bit.) I use to use it for convenience and to be covert.

an empty bottle of regular Visine (the nasal spray bottles just mist as opposed to give you a real squirt) works but one of those dose-based sprays would probably regulate dosage better though i've never tried one..

I've used it over the course of a couple days. just in my pocket for a quick get-down. I noticed no degradation.

Heroin in any solution with water will quickly turn into morphine and acetic acid. So you are wasting your heroin unless you use it all immediately.

great for kicking, jus lil meterd doses, consistent and quick, keep you from gettin sick

Yes it would degrade. I'm wondering if a solution could be made that would be preservable? Would a little ethanol help slowdown the breakdown? Does anyone know if using a small percentage of ethanol would help slow down the degradation process to morphine?

Yes it would degrade. I'm wondering if a solution could be made that would be preservable? Would a little ethanol help slowdown the breakdown? Does anyone know if using a small percentage of ethanol would help slow down the degradation process to morphine?

On a related topic (using Ethanol), would it be possible to do a simple A>B extraction on dope to clean it up a little? There's something that it's cut with where I am that tends to make me very nauseous [and no, it's not that it's uber strong].

^ A/B extractions do work to clean up dope, but there's no way to know if the substance in question will be eliminated. It may just stay in solution with the heroin. I guess the only way to know would be to do the extraction and see if that cut is gone.

Also, I don't think adding alcohol will help on the degradation front, just for bacterial growth. Regardless of the amount of alcohol added, you'll still have a lot of water, and that water will still hydrolyze the heroin. Damn, I'm imagining alcohol going up my nose now. Ouch.

Hmm, I have got to try this for Opiates and Cocaine as well. Some of the venues around DC have gotten so strick that this might be the only way to get a groove on. Security's watchful eye is always a thorn in my paw.

Would, 3 OC 80's in saline be something that wouldn't significantly degarade in a months time in moderate humity and max temperatures of seventy degrees farenheit?

The whole heroin degradation thing is because water literally breaks it down into morphine. Oxycodone doesn't have that problem, it won't break down. But it still has its problems. The pills contain lactose (milk sugar), so by crushing them in water and letting them sit (especially at a nice warm 70 degrees), you're basically building condominiums for bacteria. You'd be best off just prepping the amount that you're going to use that day, so you don't allow it to sit and become a breeding ground.

[Alcohol slows that growth to some extent, as do very high/low temperatures, but since I don't have any specific numbers, I won't bother going into that. Also, I'm still imagining alcohol going up my nose, and it seems terrible. When alcohol is used, its in sealed vials/ampules, so there's nothing going in or out. With something that isn't sealed, like a nasal spray bottle, I don't know how effective it is at all. :\]

^ Thanks man, that explains a lot.

I'm going to just create a solution from day to day as you stated. The idea of bacteria being sprayed into my nose, however benign, disqualifies my prior idea.

Try saline to avoid degradation over time.

That will just accelerate degradation, it will not just hydrolyze the heroin into morphine but it also break the morphine down into other chemicals.

In fact, if you OD on heroin shooting a concentrated saline solution will get you out of it right away.

dadiddy23 said:

phrozen said:
Actually, a mist/liquid will absorb through your mucous membranes faster than a powder will.

Both of you are incorrect to some extent, it is true that a liquid will be absorved faster than powder by the mucous membranes, but unlike cocaine, very little heroin is absorbed by the mucous membranes when you snort it, most of the heroin you snort makes it all the way to your digestive system where it will be absorbed by the gut. What makes the liquid work faster is the fact that it drips down to your stomage faster.

sonic said:

I don't think so, that's why pharmaceutical grade heroin ampoules are freeze dried, you need to add the water right before injecting it.

In fact, if you OD on heroin shooting a concentrated saline solution will get you out of it right away.
Wow. That is 100% BULLSHIT. This is a harm reduction forum, watch what you say. A saline solution is salt + water and does absolutely nothing to help an overdose.

Both of you are incorrect to some extent, it is true that a liquid will be absorved faster than powder by the mucous membranes, but unlike cocaine, very little heroin is absorbed by the mucous membranes when you snort it, most of the heroin you snort makes it all the way to your digestive system where it will be absorbed by the gut. What makes the liquid work faster is the fact that it drips down to your stomage faster.
Thats also wrong - not potentially dangerous as the first thing you said - just plain incorrect.

Conclusion: you're a fucking idiot. :|